PDA

View Full Version : Procedure for adopting overseas

Unregistered
08-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Slms all, does anyone know what is the procedure for adopting a palestinian, iraq, afghan baby? What is the process? Who do Ȕ contact? Is there anyone who has adopted a baby from these countries successfully?

Aasia
09-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Salaam

I get personal choice. But why not adopt locally? every year 3400 babies are abandoned and only 60% of them are adopted.

Unregistered
09-07-2012, 04:44 PM
I too would like to adopt a palestinian/ afghan child. My fear of adopting locally is that many a times local kids try to find their real parents once older n retaliate against their adopted parents. Also they hav a lot of questions which I won't hav any answers. In a war torn country its easier to answer childrens questions and they not left wondering where's their real parents/families/aunts/uncles etc...... Jus my opinion!

Unregistered
09-07-2012, 06:55 PM
I did some research and apparently non-israeli citizens are not allowed to adopt palestinian children unless they are special needs kids and even then they might not allow it. I have heard that it easier to adopt moroccan and pakistani babies. I would also like some info on the process involved and where to begin.

Unregistered
09-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Slmz so what's the procedure to adopt locally or any contact details . Jazakallah

Unregistered
09-07-2012, 11:08 PM
Slms I would love 2 knw the procedure for adoption too Shukran