View Full Version : papers for travelling minor,single parent

28-08-2016, 07:39 AM
from my previous marriage i have a child,i am married again but the abridged cert has my childs fayhera name on.i would like to travel with my child overseas but i cannot find the father for consent and he has no contact with child since divorce. what papers do i need that will allow me to take her on holiday as i cannot get the father for consent