Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/archive/index.php on line 456

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 4161
deceitful spouse [Archive] - Nanima Network Forum

PDA

View Full Version : deceitful spouse

Unregistered
19-06-2014, 11:02 AM
assalmawailaikum to the people of naniland

Has anyone here come across a spouse who lies about everythimg ,and how do you deal with the deceit and lies?

ummi zahrah
23-06-2014, 09:47 AM
Many people have partners who are deceitful, and its just not on, trust is an incredibly important part of a relationship, best to go for counselling, and let him understand how upsetting being deceitful is, and also maybe understand y their is a need to be untruthful.

Mr x
23-06-2014, 07:52 PM
It sad i had the same problem. I gave my talak on the last incident. But now she is gallavanting and she lets the kid lie to me and her parents. Sadly The kid actually agrees that mom is a bad person.
I would say dont let problems be sweeped under the carpet it just adds to other issues