PDA

View Full Version : Frequently asked questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35

1. Slms.dress rails 4 sale.20 units available.2nd hand.some with wheels n some without.R
  2. Salaams..has anyone hired Wadee's braai in JHB ? Just need some info on the service c
  3. Slms. I'm looking for someone that makes red ginger garlic masala and plain ginger ga
  4. Slms, are there any part time madressas in jhb for preschool kids? My 4 year old is v
  5. Interesting - Primary school children think that cheese grows on plants and fish fing
  6. Slmz Nanima.....Where can i buy apple chips in dbn...
  7. Slms. Does anybody know who hires out kiddies tables and chairs in johannesburg ?
  8. hi. whats a gud age to start Baby on Scotts emulsion???
  9. I am taking a chance here :-).. My husband has been a revert for 26 years, just after
  10. ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ?? ????????????. Is anyone here a clearing age
  11. Ext 5 without lights since 18:05 this evening.no warnings.ridiculous! 3 nights in a r
  12. Photo - True or False
  13. Slmz friends.pls help ...I'm looking for someone to fill my samoosas in Dbn.TIA
  14. Photo - Power alert - Eskom is currently managing an extremely tight system. Eskom ne
  15. Salaams. Is there any 1 who does professional bridal hair and make up in the Ladysmit
  16. South Africa bounce back, beat Pakistan by 67 runs. Hashim Amla made 81, Mclaren 4/19
  17. Slms -does anyone know of a Muslim school in 4th or 5th Ave in Mayfair? I think its a
  18. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  19. Daily Duchaaz - place all your ONCE off classified type selling and requests for tran
  20. Slmz!I'm lookin 4 Ferreros for weddin sinni. Anyone has them available in bulk and at
  21. Slmz Nanima, has anyone used olive pots? Are they any good and where in Jhb can I buy
  22. Slms.Does anyone know of a salon in the Durban area that does the Mizani hair relaxer
  23. Slms lookin 4 a ring bakin tin with hooks at the top.in the dbn area.I hve a pic of i
  24. Looking for a weekend get away that is close to Johannesburg. Its for a family reunio
  25. Shaheera CassimSlmz nani.. I'm looking for a recipe for what I know as Chana.. It's h
  26. slms plz help any idea whr in overport can I get tupperwares with c thru lid.
  27. Prashena RamsumerHi plz can anyone help wit a mealie meal roti receipe
  28. Who makes labels for containers in the jhb are?
  29. Slmz where in Durban can i buy 1)baking decor 2)a variety of colored fondant 3)differ
  30. Photo - What is this?
  31. Ayesha MoosaSlmz friends.pls help ...I'm looking for someone to fill my samoosas in D
  32. Zainab LimbadaSlms. Does anybody know who hires out kiddies tables and chairs in joha
  33. Meet Barney! This Saturday @ Creative Kids Azaadville! 10:30am-12pm
  34. Asslm im looking for anyone that does home schooling in the lenasia area for gr 2 and
  35. Faatima Omar ShahLooking for a contractor who is familliar with renovating apartments
  36. slms...Looking for fresh, soft tasty homemade rotis. Anyone selling at a reasonable p
  37. Nani's taxi - looking or offering school, university transport, lift clubs- place you
  38. Photo - please go onto the below link and click like on the image folder and every li
  39. Sameera KajeeSalaams. Is there any 1 who does professional bridal hair and make up in
  40. Salaams, My son is 6 and has a low iron problem, I've just recently moved to SA and w
  41. Photo - Recipe of the day - Nandos chicken by Ayesha - looks very yummy and simple to
  42. which guesthouse,lodge,hotel is nice to stay in....????????
  43. slm,im looking for reasonably priced elegant fancy frocks for small girls in joburg
  44. slms Looking for a house to rent in the Overport or Berea area. Asap JIA
  45. Riyaana Govenderhi. whats a gud age to start Baby on Scotts emulsion???
  46. Slmz,I don't hav tym 2run around looking,plz tell me which shop in durban has a cheap
  47. Zainab MohamedLooking for someone who caters halaal platters for companies and delive
  48. Slms nani looking for accomodation in gaborone botswana for the 22 june
  49. Slms all. Does anyone know if you can still do laser hair removal on the face if you
  50. salam!!My 8 mnths daughter is suffering from eyeflu,someone told me it is due to teet
  51. Salmz..Looking for recommendations on who to contact in Jhb for hosting an unusual an
  52. LETTER PRESS: Perfect for ramadhaan: Personalize pies, biscuits or fondant with this
  53. @>-- --
  54. Salaam Nani, where can I get istinja hoses from in Jhb, I need a supplier, urgent. Jz
  55. Slmz is anyone available to put mehndi for a bride in durban this week friday in chat
  56. Wslms all. Have you Dbn folk tasted the roti from Midway,Overport? Pls tell me how
  57. Salaams, can you recommend a good, reputable and budget-friendly courier company in j
  58. Saudi Arabia is to build a pilgrims’ city in the vicinity of Al Masjid Al Nabawi, the
  59. hey guys :) does anyone know of any events or have suggestions on things to this comi
  60. Slmz r der any playgroups or anything lyk dat for 7yr olds in north beach?
  61. Do you feel like you spending too much on electricity every month!!? What if I told
  62. Hi Nanima im looking for transport urgent from Lenasia South to Rivonia. My number is
  63. Hi Nanima im looking for transport urgent from Lenasia South to Rivonia. My number is
  64. Slms. Anyone here selling tomy takkies for toddlers? Or know of someone selling in th
  65. Transport / Lift Club needed from lenz to bryanston (The Campus or surrounds). Monday
  66. Transport wanted from Marlboro To Sunninghill. Monday To Friday URGENT!!! BBM Pin: 28
  67. Does anyone know how to contact the ward consellor of lenz? Or who's the main person
  68. Motivational workshop by Mohsina TiklyTopic: Relationship with your helperDate: 13/06
  69. Hi all. Anyone have a simple recipe for kumquat achar. Even if just a basic quideline
  70. Get a pic of ur choice printed a Stainless Steel Keyring @ nly R70 and ur name ngrav
  71. Hi all sorry to bother,but I need assistant,I am looking for old baby clothes,nappies
  72. If you would like your dish to be recipe of the day - send us a pic and recipe to nan
  73. Photo - #Madiba says
  74. Do you feel like you spending too much on electricity every month!!?What if I told yo
  75. Delicious Labels- Agent in Roshnee now: zaheda mahomed 0783089545 , zahedamahomed@gma
  76. Transport available from mayfair mayfair west crosby homestead park, fordsburg to alb
  77. Photo - I was feeling sad when i stopped at #Mandela house this afternoon.
  78. Miracles of the Qur'an - Modern Science Reveals New Miracles of the Qur'an-----------
  79. Shumaila Rashidsalam!!My 8 mnths daughter is suffering from eyeflu,someone told me it
  80. Slmz !!!looking for a place to rent house or flat in actonville a.s.a.p...inbox me o
  81. aslm. does anyone know who sells mithi roti in the jhb area?
  82. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Foodfrenzy/141793032639562
  83. Slmz I got few brand new s3 samsungs sealed boxed 2 years warranty and local stock. H
  84. Slms. I'm looking for someone who sells the flannel vest for kids in Lenasia.
  85. NEOTEL PHONES- CHEAPEST EVER CALL RATES in SOUTH AFRICA.CAN BE USED ON TH MOVE- START
  86. Good morning,last night I posted the below message,if anyone can help out please emai
  87. Slmz all. Muslim couple looking for a house in the Crosby/Mayfair west area. Preferab
  88. Slmz...does anyone have ideas/recipes of what i do with alot of limbrie(curry leaves)
  89. slms. Looking for a Letting Agent in cape town, any suggestions?
  90. Slmz,what cheese do u use in cheese and corn samoosa's,Jazakallah Khair
  91. Photo - Home Remedies - What is this? what is the benefits and how do you use it?
  92. Slm nani and friends. I'm looking for an interior designer and someone that does wall
  93. Slmz. I'm looking for a sponge cake recipe plzzz
  94. Taraweeh - huffaaz looking to perform taraweeh or you looking for huffaaz in your are
  95. Photo - Recipe of the day - Ginger biscuits - lovely to dunk in some lekker hot masal
  96. Share with us your favourite #madiba moment?
  97. Masha ArnoldSalaam Nani, where can I get istinja hoses from in Jhb, I need a supplier
  98. Maimoonah GoriSlmz. Looking for a nice jungle oat soup recipe
  99. Slmz. Looking for a nice jungle oat soup recipe
  100. Photo - Answer to yesterday's what is this - Snapi - food or salad grabberWould you b
  101. Bizaar deals Bargain Hunters - have you seen any special on your shopping till your d
  102. Slmz nanima. Just wanted to know wats on in durban this weekend besides the ijtima an
  103. As salamu alaikum.Looking for info on a reasonably priced freight company who can fre
  104. Photo - Date Market - Dates seem to be a bit scarce this year. We went to a few peopl
  105. Slmz ny1 kno of any specials or reasonable rates avail for accom in Drakensburg for d
  106. Slmz does any1 hav any furniture,appliance or anythng dy cn donate to a family in len
  107. Slmz.. Does anyone know from where I can get clues to the questions of "the family an
  108. Zameer ShaikSlmz all can anyone help,my 9year old daughter is loosing her hair by the
  109. Video - Ramadan is near. Here is a cute nasheed to explain the beauty of ramadaan to
  110. Salaam, does anyone know the value of the sasol inzalo shares now? Finding out for a
  111. Nanima please help, My baby is just 2months old, and she has a flu n a cough.What ca
  112. Slmz ny1 kno of any specials or reasonable rates avail for accom in Drakensburg for d
  113. Daily Duchaaz - place all your ONCE off classified type selling and requests for tran
  114. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  115. slmz nani, the cost of living is very high these days, groceries are way to expensive
  116. Slmz all can anyone help,my 9year old daughter is loosing her hair by the roots not s
  117. Slms all my husband is looking for 4 hufaaz that would like to read taraweeh with him
  118. Time and the Arts can help – Maboneng Precinct
  119. Slms All,Anybody who is interested in joining Kung Fu School starting at UICT colleg
  120. PLEASE READ, SHARE AND HELP MY COLLEAGUE OUT IF U CAN "Hey everyone, I am conducting
  121. Slms..where can I find the Tefal airfryer? n howmuch is it? Jazak
  122. nanima please post urgently:Looking for a halal crèche/daycare for my 3 year old in K
  123. Witty Tots Montessori is a community based preschool and is having their second annua
  124. Photo - Wow what a great initiative, check how Shruthi Nair and volunteers are keepin
  125. Slmz some kind soul please help, I can't find a dictionary and need to know if the sp
  126. Great news. Ask Nanima? will be hosting the life changing discover yourself workshop
  127. Slmz some kind soul please help, I can't find a dictionary and need to know if the sp
  128. anyone knows the number for Kelvin Muslim School jzk
  129. Salaams, looking for someone who does yummy savoury platters in Greenside/Melville/No
  130. Wellness Wednesday - we finally have a doctor on board to assist us with health quest
  131. Yasodha Singh - My nephew`s love goat curry so I ordered some, I thought I should try
  132. Slmz...does anyone have ideas/recipes of what i can do with alot of limbrie(curry le
  133. Camy Naicker, hi all, I need some help, does any1 know where I can get circus costume
  134. Slmz all. Muslim couple looking for a house to rent in the Crosby/Mayfair west area.
  135. Slm all, need to find out from all BlackBerry z10 users...on fb can u copy text and h
  136. slms who makes nice cheese samoosas in jhb..also looking for someone who makes nice t
  137. Computer for sale please call 072 654 9092
  138. Photo - Food for thought
  139. slms. does anyone know where i can purchase a Ferrari overall or jumpsuit for a 3 yr
  140. Slms advise on pro and cons of samsung S3 and 4.. Jzk..i have wifi at home
  141. As salaam, is there anyone here who could help me with contact details of someone who
  142. Headlines - E-tolling opponents Outa have reacted with shock to Austrian e-tolling co
  143. Slms..can someone pls share a recipe for moons with a prawn filling. Its a portuguese
  144. Headlines - Independent Newspapers has confirmed reports that its popular IOL website
  145. Slmz. These lil house ants are taking over my kitchen. I've tried everything from lea
  146. Slmz. Where can I get a Bilal Receiver? The one for the mosques... And approx how muc
  147. Rehana BabamiaSlmz,what cheese do u use in cheese and corn samoosa's,Jazakallah Khair
  148. Fatima DalaSalaams, looking for someone who does yummy savoury platters in Greenside/
  149. Aisha Joseph Kotzenanima please post urgently:Looking for a halal crèche/daycare for
  150. Aslmz / hi does any1 know what is the price for a stall at the eid festivel at coco c
  151. Yummy cup cakes variety. Red velvet, chocalate,vanilla, chocolate mousse etc for all
  152. can anyone confirm that mufti ismail menk will be at Gatesville this ramadaan 2013?
  153. ????? ????? ????????? ?????? I just had a Solar geyser installed but now the water pr
  154. ????? ????? ????????? ?????? I just had a Solar geyser installed but now the water pr
  155. TRENDYWEAR Trendywear is
  156. Celebrating birthdays..yay or nay?everyone likes feeling special on their birthday n
  157. Slms nanima and friends,just want to find out who's the best quraan reciter esp for k
  158. any1 knw of a place I cn order a reasonably priced laser lipo machine from. lookin to
  159. TV stand for sale, R1000. Still new. Brown in colour, Durban area, plz inbox me if in
  160. Scared to open your phone bills?? Always Out of airtime and "please call me's"Aah so
  161. ?????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ?????????????, Urgently looking for sumone to a
  162. Slmz what can b given to a 3 month old for heavy chest,lotsa flem
  163. Faizel N Zareen IsmailSlm nani and friends. I'm looking for an interior designer and
  164. Wslms ladiesim looking for the printed edible cup cake images. the pre printed type.
  165. Slms Nanima.. i would like to request for a tried and tested fluffy puri and patha re
  166. Photo - Parenting problems - As your child gets older and wiser, his pile of homework
  167. Asalaamualaikum*dine* SELLING FAST!NO NEED TO STEAMPre Cooked Mutton Sausages for
  168. Slms, where in Lenasia can I buy nice homemade pur. Jia
  169. Muazza Carrim Dadamia Lil Cupcakes Kitchen weekly Saturday Classes. Father's Day Spec
  170. Little Miss Cuppycakes is offering fun filled Cupcake decorating lessons this June ho
  171. Raisah Pandor AmodSlmz. These lil house ants are taking over my kitchen. I've tried e
  172. Homeless - looking or offering place to board, lodge, rent, buy or sell. place your r
  173. Slmz all... My three year old has thrush in her mouth.. Plz can any1 help out as what
  174. Do you have a montosorri/madressa/school? Do you want to make some extra cash? Then b
  175. Slmz Where will I find da really good quality sharqiyaa niqab in durbz n dose fancy b
  176. Photo - Recipe of the day - Saucy steak pie filling - this is my favourite pie fillin
  177. Zahra Jameelslms, I just had a Solar geyser installed but now the water pressure in a
  178. Headlines - Haj quota reduced by 500 - SAHUC was awarded 2500 visas for Hajj 1434H (2
  179. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  180. Daily Duchaaz - place all your ONCE off classified type selling and requests for tran
  181. Anyone know where I can hire out a costume for next week in JHB @a reasonable price?
  182. The Saudi Arabian government's new circular announcing reduction in the duration of U
  183. Slmz ! Looking for a good reliable helper in th lens area. Need to tc of 11 month ba
  184. slms I want to knw who on dbn can bake me a novelty ship cake for saturday.I got let
  185. All areasBOLO URGENT - Thu, Jun 13, 2013 14:26:49 Fake SAP Vehicle Golf 6 GTI marked
  186. Slms. Looking for someone in lenasia that does edible ink pictures for cupcakes (spec
  187. slmz can anyone tell me if there's halaal food available near crystal springs? in lyd
  188. Slmz what are the halal food places in hazyview kruger and surrounds?
  189. Parenting problems - As your child gets older and wiser, his pile of homework grows -
  190. Slms, it seems whichever complex we move in to has a built space for a single fridge
  191. Adiel-jameela EsofSlmz what can b given to a 3 month old for heavy chest,lotsa flem
  192. Ayesha DesaiSlmz all... My three year old has thrush in her mouth.. Plz can any1 help
  193. Mumtaz Abed HassanSlmz every1. Just wanted to find out how to soften figs and dried f
  194. Ishrat M. JoosubSlms Nanima.. i would like to request for a tried and tested fluffy p
  195. Zaheera Jina AsvatA good friend has given birth and her baby is colicky. What advice
  196. Natasha RabichandGood day...please advise what would be the best stopover whilst trav
  197. Photo - When life serves you lemons make lemonade or in my case maybe Lemon Achaar or
  198. Salaams can anyone recommend any halaal places in Vryheid?
  199. Good day...please advise what would be the best stopover whilst travelling from Cape
  200. Slms has any1 gotten a passport for a 1 month old baby? How does it work?
  201. A good friend has given birth and her baby is colicky. What advice can I give her?
  202. Hi Can anyone tell me where in Durban i can find a product calledKRYOLAN - DermaColor
  203. Slmz every1. Just wanted to find out how to soften figs and dried fruits to make pick
  204. As salamu alaikum.Please share your methods of glace (sp) icing ..JazakAllah :)
  205. Aslm, any 1 knows of a young Civil/structural engineer in joburg area?must be a Pr En
  206. Bbm pins for anyone selling ajmaan scarfs at good prices?
  207. Slmz/hi what is the weekly and monthly local fordzburg newspapers and contact details
  208. Slms, I'm looking for an easy calzone recipe with a scrumptious filling
  209. Photo - looks interesting. what is this, pie dough and cold meat
  210. slm. I'm looking for a red baby blanket pls.. is any1 selling ? or no whr I can get o
  211. Slms...I am looking for a second hand working sewing machine..plz inbox me or email m
  212. A great initiative, check how Shruthi Nair and volunteers are keeping the kids in Mab
  213. Photo - Food for thought - #madiba #mandela
  214. slms all, pls can anyone share contact details for tennis training for girls and ladi
  215. slms nani, pls can you repost the link to the rocket recipe. Jazakallah .
  216. SlmZ any1 has a recipe or knws hw to make Bor syrup?
  217. Slm I'm looking 4 a Malva Pudding ReCipe.Shukran
  218. Assalamualaikum.I am interested in buying a tefal actifry,and would Please like some
  219. Slms I've been clearing out the cupboards and I lotsa clothes for ladies, men n baby
  220. Hi all. Is it better to convert rands to bahts in sa or there? What's the better opt
  221. Slmz... Which humidifiers are best for winter in a large room? Warm steam or cool? Jz
  222. Can anyone advise a fun filled place to take kids to dis winter?pref indoors.
  223. Slmz anyone selling pretty and trendy diaper bags in jhb area?
  224. Slmz all my brother has severe gout been to hosp wat can he eat or drink to help. Tia
  225. Assalaam mu alaikum plzz b informed dat der will b NO JUMAH SALAAH tomorrow 14-06-201
  226. So the yellow pages do work at times!For all those needing motor spares it helps to m
  227. Where in Jhb can I get red valvet cupcakes or cake, pref cupcakes...jzk
  228. Zubair AllyCommunity announcement: Please be on the look outThu, Jun 13, 2013 14:26:4
  229. Slmz. Anyone selling freshlook color contact lenses in Lenasia?
  230. slm. I'm looking for a red baby blanket. pls leme no if any1 is selling or know of wh
  231. Community announcement: Please be on the look outThu, Jun 13, 2013 14:26:49 Fake SAP
  232. Does anyone have the number for Reeza's in Laudium? Thank you.
  233. Please stop spamming the page with adverts. thank you.. place adverts in home industr
  234. Looking to purchase pies & springrolls for Ramadan
  235. slmz n juma mubarik every one, am a mom of a year old LG, and going to have my secon
  236. Salaams. Could someone from durban please tell me the best gynae to go to? in the dur
  237. Slmz Nani n nani followers. I am @ the end of my teather with grade 1 pencil thieves.
  238. Slmz. What time does the the fair @ image lifestyle hall close tom?
  239. Are people interested in a pre ramadaan Nanima expo souk thing in Johannesburg Sunda
  240. Afzal Hamedslms nani.. long weekend.. who doing what, going where, with whom.. who is
  241. Photo - Does your house have air leaks? Make sure it is properly insulated.. Ensure
  242. slms nani.. long weekend.. who doing what, going where, with whom.. who is unfortunat
  243. slms can some1 plz share a flop proof sponge cake for oven size tray.urgently
  244. Omayya IsmailSlmz n Jumah Mubarak .... Please can some1 help me ... im not the most t
  245. What's on events - Place all your courses, protests, fundraisers, workshops,markets i
  246. Salaams. Jummah mubaruk. I'm sure this is a repeat question but does some1 have a rea
  247. What is the cheapest, fastest way to get about 15kg parcel from Durban to Cape Town b
  248. Does anyone have a tried n tested recipe for a marshmallow icing to put on cupcakes.
  249. Ferzana HansiaWhat is d best way to travel with frozen pastry n samoosa pur on an int
  250. Zohra Rahimslmz n juma mubarik every one, am a mom of a year old LG, and going to hav