PDA

View Full Version : Frequently asked questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35

1. ?????? ????? ? ???? ???? ? ?????? how do you prevent stockings from tearing ???? ????
  2. Slmz Looking For Someone Who Does Threading In The Centurion Area?
  3. Slmz hw can I get rid of ink mark frm a cotton punjabi...
  4. Slms. Can anyone tell me where can I get a Skillet? Jzks
  5. slmz, where can I buy a back and tummy belt for post caesarean section ? and is it be
  6. Photo - This is laziness to the next level - anyone in CT seen this here at the Burge
  7. Please advise how's the kambrook food processor. Thanks
  8. Rayhana DadabhaySalaams Nanima n friends. I am planning a trip to south India in Dec
  9. Photo - Ma se kind - what baba animal is this?
  10. Salsm nani ma hope u keeping well, just wanted 2 know if any1 has a remedy for "CHILL
  11. Salaams Nanima n friends. I've asked this before with no response so here goes. I am
  12. Brainy Bachoo - ask your kids this question and type out exactly what they tell youWh
  13. Dear South African motorists and their friends,TOLL ROADS ARE TO BE IMPLEMENTED NATIO
  14. Slm does anyone no if macs wholesalers are open on sundays?
  15. Slmz...can someone please advise me as to where I can hire a low table to seat about
  16. Anyone used any Esse skin products, what's your reviews on the product
  17. Does anyone know if its true that Dr Chanu Chetty, the gynae in Durban has retired. C
  18. Slm, does anyone know of halaal butcheries near edenglen?
  19. Roshelle ReddyNeed remedies 4 fibrositis plse
  20. Hasina Khatib Desaislms how do you prevent stockings from tearing
  21. Muhamed AlliSlms anyone experienced pinched nerve. And how did you overcome and solve
  22. Sabiha DawoodNeed some advice on how to deal with asthma in kids.. Been to the paced
  23. Mumtaaz MangalSlmz. Does anyone know of someone who hires out platters in the Lenasia
  24. Sakina HajeeSlmz. Pls can I have a cake pop recipe. Jia
  25. Weekend Duchaaz - place all your ONCE off classified type selling and requests for t
  26. Slmz. Pls can I have a cake pop recipe. Jia
  27. Slms nanima. I really need some help please. I have the Samsung s3 and I just realize
  28. Hi.. Am I allowed to post a link on here for a competition that I entered my triplets
  29. Transport available from mayfair mayfair west crosby homestead park, fordsburg to alb
  30. Slmz where can I buy a baby bath,the one that fits over the bath tub. I've been searc
  31. We in Durban for the wkend,any markets or nice places to visit tomorrow??
  32. Hello all. Does anyone know anyone who sat for the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD)
  33. Asslm everyone. someone out there really made alot of duaa/prayed 4 me.I finally got
  34. Where can I find a coal can and scoop for a anthracite fire place in jhb?
  35. How can glue be removed 4rm 1s nails? Urgent. Tia
  36. Slmz all.. Im looking for reasonably priced samsang s3 coverz in Durban area.. Any id
  37. Slm.looking for a baking supplies store in jhb-nid fondant etc.tia
  38. Slmz Nanima. My brother in law is staying at the Uloom in Isipingo. Looking for someo
  39. Slms, need a doctor urgently dat can assist me now in Lenasia. Pls giv adress. Jia
  40. Slms My iPhone fell and the screen cracked. What are my options for repairs and appro
  41. SlmZ! Please can anyone help with nice muslim names for a baby girl with good meaning
  42. Any electricians in Marlboro that can come out today?
  43. slmz any doctors available in durban today?contact numbers plz
  44. Slm.I'm looking to hire a Barney 'clown' for my 2yr olds birthday party.Pls post cont
  45. congrats to Elena Nurgalieva and Oleysa Nurgalieva twins winning the womans #comrade2
  46. Slmz....looking for someone to fill samoosas for me...please send me names and number
  47. slms. Posting on behalf of a friend. Is the faisa cream safe to use? Has anyone had a
  48. Salamz, is thr any tried and tested home remedies to bring on labour,b4 the doc can
  49. Slm.I'm looking to hire a Barney 'clown' for my 2yr olds birthday party.Pls post cont
  50. Slmz could someone please tell me where I could find durood e hadiya
  51. congrats South African Claude Moshiywa on winning the #comrades2013 5 hours 32 minute
  52. Photo - amazing. this car hit a rock near waterval boven and when truck driver looked
  53. Slmz, want to know more about the g-frag injections. How safe is it and does it reall
  54. Is there anyone offering archery lessons in lenasia
  55. Salaams. Has anyone undergone Hyprocure surgery in South Africa? Kindly share details
  56. Assalamu alaikum all....can anyone tell me what it would cost more or less for a 300l
  57. I'm looking for a canopy with windows for my bakkieI have the close one to swap or se
  58. I've found a bank packet with some money and a note inside with the name Hafeezullah
  59. Hi everyone! do u know where can I get ladys inners or is there any factory shop in j
  60. Baby Clothes in Azaadville
  61. Tasneem AkhalwayaSalamz, is thr any tried and tested home remedies to bring on labour
  62. S
  63. Shabana Aamir GaurSalaams. Has anyone undergone Hyprocure surgery in South Africa? Ki
  64. Salaams I am looking for Dr Haroun Kadwa at the Durban medical centre, telephone no,
  65. Slmz...please help looking for ladies that come home to assist with ramadaan preparat
  66. Slmz,lukin 4 tasty steak n chicken,fillin 4 pies,I prefer tested recipes due 2 lack o
  67. Any1 who suffers from Anxiety attacks,plz inbox me urgently. I need help
  68. Make LOTSA MONEYGo on 5 star OVERSEAS TRIPSWork from HOMENO JOINING FEES this month.
  69. Mohamed Zaheera MayetWhere can I find a coal can and scoop for a anthracite fire plac
  70. Photo - Cooking culture - is this a fruit or a veg?
  71. I'm looking for someone that can assist with medical aid , hospital plans , pls inbox
  72. looking for transport from lenasia to greenside 8H30 to 4h30 bbm pin 28B040BD
  73. Sumayya MiaSlms nanima. I really need some help please. I have the Samsung s3 and I j
  74. Saleha GangatSlms. Can someone pls share the rocket recipe with method of folding it.
  75. Fathima EssackAs salaam wa alaikumPlease can someone help with suggestions of increas
  76. Slmz... request: if I make crossaints,do I freeze it bf4 rising or after rising when
  77. Waajida KhanPlease advise how's the kambrook food processor. Thanks
  78. Salaam, I have a part of my practice that is fully and securely partitioned off. Look
  79. Slms. Can someone assist with names and numbers of coaches who offer tennis classes f
  80. Slms. Can someone pls share the rocket recipe with method of folding it. Jazakallah.
  81. Sebenza - looking or offering job, place your request here.
  82. As salaam wa alaikumPlease can someone help with suggestions of increasing wifi range
  83. Red Apple furniture? Your views
  84. Samirah KadooSlmz Nanima. My brother in law is staying at the Uloom in Isipingo. Look
  85. Salaams, is there any muslim women's forum functions happening anytime soon? JIA
  86. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  87. Daily Duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  88. Headlines - Western Cape police have assessed the damage to flood-hit areas in Khaye
  89. Slmz Nanima n friends... I am currently .
  90. slms, anyone know a good maid looking for a job in killarney area please inbox me. Jz
  91. Salaams. Looking for a truck driver in the Gauteng area.
  92. Salaams. I'm looking for a burfee cupcake recipe. JIA
  93. Slmz. Please repost.its urgentIs there anybody who can fix garage door locks without
  94. Slmz nanima looking for muslim caterers in lenasia for 4th jan 2013. Jzk rizwana
  95. Photo - Answer to cooking culture- is Okra a fruit or veg?Fruit - apparently because
  96. ?????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????? Who sells Quad bikes in the
  97. Syria is bleeding,starving and weeping whilst the muslim ummat carries on in the friv
  98. Photo - Some say hail, some say snow, some say sleet.. whatever it was it looks amazi
  99. Do you get angry easily? What are some of triggers that just make you explode?
  100. Slmz, Hi, I plan to purchase a washing machine. Please advice on what functions I sho
  101. Slmz discovery keycare plus sucks they dnt cover 4anythng wot other plan cn I switch
  102. slms does any1 knw who can repair sofa leg .my sofa leg broke due 2 kids jumpin.I'm i
  103. ?????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ????????????? I would like to go for cupping fo
  104. ?????????? ??????????!Where can I by a jilbaab in the jhb area @ a reasOnable price.J
  105. Salaams,Any contact numbers for someone who can come home and repair freezer in JHB?
  106. Is there anyone wholesaling branded bags in the overport durban area, pls contact me
  107. Salaamz, any ideas how to prep up marinated fillets from the butcher?
  108. smail AmodSlms My iPhone fell and the screen cracked. What are my options for repairs
  109. Slmz, looking for transport from Phoenix to Westville, Mon - Fri, urgently
  110. slmz can anybody help me, im looking for a drill bit(5mm) for porcelain tiles?? sho
  111. Trial n error with Mascaras,What's the one dat did it for u?
  112. Slm Ladies, Please advice on how to bake a perfect cupcake, flat on top and rises t
  113. Slms everyone. I am looking for the contact details of the reader who was selling mir
  114. Slmz. Has anyone ordered an appliance online from appliance city? How was their servi
  115. Looking for black females aged 18 - 55 years willing to participate in a 2 week trial
  116. What can one use for baby teething 6months
  117. MuslimHumor: Before you think of 4 wives, think of 4 mother-in-laws."=))
  118. True or False - He who angers you conquers you.
  119. Slms what's the correct web address for absa mobile ?
  120. Salaams Nanima and friendsI am looking to purchase some AMC pots. If anyone is a dist
  121. Salaams Nani Ma. Hope u all well. Has anyone heard of a hospital plan called Chartis.
  122. Slmz. Does anybody Know of person who can engrave wording on a piece of mirror or per
  123. Salaam/hi all... Feeding and donating things to poor homeless children,please help wi
  124. Ahmed MohomedLooking to read taraweeh near Sunninghill. 4 rakaats.
  125. Photo - Has anyone tried cake in cup recipes. share with us some of your tried and te
  126. My wifes looking for a Muslim Female Gynae in the Johannesburg area - Can anyone reco
  127. Any 1 nw of a lift club or school transport from mayfair to emarantia primary or gree
  128. Photo - what is this?
  129. Slmz is there anyone who is currently doing PATX02T at Unisa and can assist with the
  130. Slms, looking for someone in the JHB, Mayfair area that does edible prints for cakes
  131. salaams, I am looking for a dressmaker to sew bridesmaids dresses. I have heard of so
  132. Slmz looking for someone who makes yummy backlavas in mayfair and surrounds!jia
  133. Looking to read taraweeh near Sunninghill. 4 rakaats.
  134. Nani's taxi - looking or offering transport, school transport, university transport,
  135. Photo - Congratulations to Armani Gani for winning the Choria Competition. Armani fav
  136. Public school or private school? Pro's and cons?
  137. Salaams. A friend wants to do a PGCE. She has just completed her LLB. She wants advic
  138. Slmz where in jhb can I get nice ginger garlic, its for a take away?
  139. Nokia Asha 311 - 5 months old in great condition , reason for selling - upgrade phon
  140. Salaamz,I am looking for contact details for Yasmin Hoosen who run a the Muslim homes
  141. Fatima BooleySlm Ladies, Please advice on how to bake a perfect cupcake, flat on top
  142. Lutfiya RawatSalaams Nani Ma. Hope u all well. Has anyone heard of a hospital plan. W
  143. Dinusha MaharajLooking for someone selling home made biscuits in Jhb south or Lenasia
  144. is it a bit strange for winter not to have set in here in Joburg yet! Last year and
  145. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  146. Daily Duchaaz - place all your ONCE off classified type selling and requests for tran
  147. Looking for someone selling home made biscuits in Jhb south or Lenasia area. Thanks.
  148. slms I have Arabian eyeliner.plz invyt me on 29d0201f
  149. does anyone know where I can get orthopedic accessories.special braces.toilet apps et
  150. Slmz anyone knows where I can get an igloo kennel please
  151. Looking for a domestic helper 2x a week, jhb north
  152. What is your favourite winter warming dessert?
  153. anybody interested in saving 30 to 50% of there electric bill please contact Adam on
  154. please share: are any women interested in joining or starting a WOMENS ONLY JAMAAT fo
  155. Salaams, im looking for a domestic helper for 2x a week, pls let mw know if anyone kn
  156. Salaams, im looking for a domestic helper for twice a week in jhb north..if anyone kn
  157. Salaams, im looking for a domestic helper for twice a week in jhb north..if anyone kn
  158. Slms,I am looking for interior decorating companies in Durban,does anyone know of goo
  159. Photo - Share with us your winter energy saving tips?
  160. Ayesha HateaPublic school or private school? Pro's and cons?
  161. Fastadorius JoeziviusI am working in Jhb, where can I feed poor people/Orphans.Not to
  162. Nazeer Naz Kar KaroliaMy wifes looking for a Muslim Female Gynae in the Johannesburg
  163. Anyone in Lenasia studying teaching through unisa? Looking for the textbook for a mod
  164. Can someone give me advice? My 2 year got bitten by something on her foot(I can't see
  165. I am working in Jhb, where can I feed poor people/Orphans.Not too clued up on who to
  166. Now you don't have to pre-stock ur freezers for Ramadaan. With Li'l Pops Factory, the
  167. Slmz nani ma n friends! Just wanted 2 know if any1 has the recipe for the nandos hot
  168. Zubair AllyCommunity Annoucement affecting all those receiving electricity in the JHB
  169. Assalaamu alaykoem, my brother is looking for a job in Johannesburg. He has managed
  170. True or False - Scars show us where we have been, they do not dictate where we are go
  171. Headlines - Gauteng police spent more than R52 million to fix vehicles damaged in acc
  172. Community Annoucement affecting all those receiving electricity in the JHB region via
  173. Slms all many family and friends participated in kheer puri over the weekend and have
  174. slmz. Looking for some1 that does bridal dressing in dbn.
  175. Slmzz does any1 have a taste sour cream dressing recipe for salads ? Plz share.
  176. Slmzz does any1 have a taste sour cream dressing recipe for salads ? Plz share
  177. Slmzz does any1 have a taste sour cream dressing recipe for salads ? Plz share
  178. Slmzz does any1 have a taste sour cream dressing recipe for salads ? Plz share
  179. Slmz.Does anyone know where I could hire a wheelchair from in Durban?Jzkl.
  180. slmz on behalf of a friend dus any1 knws what do to if experienced tightness on ches
  181. slmz on behalf of a friend dus any1 knws what do to if experienced tightness on ches
  182. Slmz does anybody know of sum1 around mayfair or Crosby that does Homemade savouries
  183. ArAbic Calligraphy Pin Free ScarveS\=D/ ...siMplY GorgEouS, Amazingly YOU
  184. Slms evry1.. Iown a playschool, my 3.5yr old comes with to school everyday.However, I
  185. Shot and killed... Mohammed Asif Jogee http://bit.ly/10O0Tx6
  186. slms.. could someone plz help me get rid of paint smell.. painted the room the weeken
  187. My daughter wants to become delicious label agent ,any ideas how to become a agent
  188. As salamu alaikum.Just wondering from parents out there, did u send your child to gra
  189. Mirzee Mariam ParkerSlmzz does any1 have a taste sour cream dressing recipe for salad
  190. Looking for the contact number of anyone in the Johannesburg/Pretoria area who does b
  191. slmz. Does any1 know what the weather would be like in mauritius towards the end of j
  192. Slmz I would like to know who sells homemade atchaar in joburg or pretoria areas
  193. slmz, im thinking of booking the LMA hall in lenasia for a wedding. can i get some pr
  194. Slms need someone that can assist in draping a marquee in JHB URGENTLY for tomorrow p
  195. Safiyya Loonat JeenaSlms evry1.. I own a playschool, my 3.5yr old comes with to schoo
  196. any suggestions 6 yr old kid going frequently urinating.Nighttime at least twice duri
  197. Ahmed EbrahimSlmz does anybody know of sum1 around mayfair or Crosby that does Homema
  198. Slmz jst want 2 find out how safe are the banking apps?
  199. Homeless - looking or offering place to buy, sell, rent, board or lodge. place your r
  200. Salaams looking for a good hairdresser for my Lg in jhb.. Not the one's from fordsbur
  201. Sajida Younusslms.. could someone plz help me get rid of paint smell.. painted the ro
  202. Urgently ooking for a domestic to help out 2x a week in jhb north, thanks
  203. Slmz Nanima ánd friends. I leave for umrah in a few weeks. Im taking my kids along-7y
  204. Zaakirah MotalaSlms all. I'm looking for a tasty 'TRIED AND TESTED' chocolate cake wi
  205. Slms Nanima, Please can you post for me , I am urgently looking to buy about 70-100
  206. In trouble. Black Berry Messenger gets stuck all d time. Gets frozen. I can do all fu
  207. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  208. Daily Duchaaz - place all your ONCE off classified type selling and requests for tran
  209. Slms all. I'm looking for a tasty 'TRIED AND TESTED' chocolate cake with a choc mous
  210. slmz ..i'm looking for cntc numbers for a lady from durban Samiya..she deals with ho
  211. slmz..looking for self catering accomodation 4/6 sleepr in durbz/umhlanga for one ni
  212. Slmz I'm looking for transport from the roodepoort area to mondeor or passing or anyb
  213. Slms. Can anyone help me, please. What is good for heartburn? Tried all antacids (inc
  214. Where can i buy Ghee in Cape Town ?
  215. Wellness Wednesday - we finally have a doctor on board to assist us with health quest
  216. Need help in selecting a debate topic/topic of discussion, any ideas? jzk
  217. Does anyone know of a good dentist in the Bela-Bela area
  218. Samira HoosenSlms Nanima, Please can you post for me , I am urgently looking to buy a
  219. Sheema MahomedSlmz Nanima ánd friends. I leave for umrah in a few weeks. Im taking my
  220. Anisa Ganihi plz can I have a recipe for cottage pie. thankyou!
  221. Is Kumon math program any good for a grade 1 child. Any reviews would be appreciated
  222. slmz, anyone knows of driving schools in lens/lens south that do lessons with an auto
  223. Suliman IsmailSlmz I would like to know who sells homemade atchaar in joburg or preto
  224. Fatima LaherSalaams I'm looking for a recipe with dessert cream. Must be an indian di
  225. Nadir Ali ShahAssalam o Alaikum! i am looking for an Aalima in blouberg or Table View
  226. Madinah Mohammad BematI bought a lime, passion fruit and black cherry cordials. I kno
  227. Shafeeqah RawatSlms. i need a bit of help. a friend sent a parcel through the post of
  228. hi plz can I have a recipe for cottage pie. thankyou!
  229. Ferzana HansiaslmsLooking for a quick n easy spaghetti n meatball recipe . TIA
  230. Shopping eish, what are items that you have to have on your shopping list?
  231. Slmz, looking for someone who does built-in cupboards in the Benoni/East Rand area.
  232. Looking for somebody in Jhb area that can fill samoosas and spring rolls, if I provid
  233. Slmz. I'm looking for kiddies pjs. Does anyone know where I can get in laudium?
  234. Any stockists of RegimA skincare products (Preferably in the Benoni area) plz inbox m
  235. Slms. i need a bit of help. a friend sent a parcel through the post office to a resid
  236. I bought a lime, passion fruit and black cherry cordials. I know people make some in
  237. Slmz, looking for a good hair & make-up artist in the mayfair area for next week...pl
  238. Assalam o Alaikum! i am looking for an Aalima in blouberg or Table View area, Cape to
  239. Looking for a halaal creche in Kempton Park/ Edenvale area for my 3 year old please.
  240. Salaams I'm looking for a recipe with dessert cream. Must be an indian dish... JIA
  241. True or false - Fear cannot be banished, but it can be calm and without panic; it can
  242. Operation "Lets Go Green" www.eskom.co.za partnering with goverment coming to your a
  243. Slms.. what age has ur child startd Kumon @? thnx
  244. So, what do u say...? Biryani or Breyani?
  245. Can anyone help. I need an aupair 2 to 3 hrs a day for 2 kids aged 8 and 13 years. Ha
  246. Slmz. Yesterday I saw a request for microwave cake in a cup. I can't seem to find it
  247. ???z. ¢?? sm1 pls advise. ?'? havin trbl viewing posts on my page. Pleez help
  248. Slmz, a Stay In Caregiver is needed for an elderly couple in the East Rand Area. Pls
  249. Slmz I'm from Durban and were planning to have a sunday breakfast and midday braai on
  250. what is up with all these invites from people that's orydy on my friends list?