PDA

View Full Version : Frequently asked questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

1. Salaams nani:) hope u or some can help me.. The maid put a hot pot on top of my freez
  2. Slmz has any1 tried cooking with the olive pots from Gorimas? How is it? N their reci
  3. Salaams I posted a few weeks ago looking for someone that sells pretty winter beenies
  4. Salaams.. What's the best hairdryer to get? Is the ghd hairdryer any good?
  5. Anisa Asinaaslm.looking for someone who fixes gysers ,who can come to ormonde urgentl
  6. aslm.looking for someone who fixes gysers ,who can come to ormonde urgently.jazakalla
  7. Video - Motherhood - good laugh
  8. Have 2 entries into the ECR discovery big walk. 10 km. Taking place this weekend. If
  9. Slms wanted to know is there zumba in erasmia or ldm thanks !
  10. SlmZ any1 has a home remedy for blocked nose...?
  11. On behalf of someone..Slms. I am in the Lenasia area and I am looking for a reliable
  12. Does anyone have the number for channel islam need to contact the urgently .
  13. Salaams nanima, a friend of mine is lookin for job, some1 told me u post for ppl look
  14. Baker Bulbulia missing from 4 pm this afternoon. Driving a navy blue camry old shape.
  15. Does anyone know yusuf khatani`s number for food in medina . Thanx in advance
  16. What time is bedtime? for adults? and kids?
  17. Aslm. Please help. My relatively top achiever daughter is finding a few challenges wi
  18. Salaams is there any south african in iraq basra.. Any nanima followers from iraq
  19. Salaams. Can anyone help me with the contact number for "home food" in Makkah? Jzk :)
  20. Salaams where can a adult get a nice a working full overall/jumper suit. But I don't
  21. Salaams...do you know of anyone who fills samoosa's in the centurion/laudium area?
  22. Why do lift clubs never keep to one time...soo frustrating! On one day will be like 6
  23. Slms where to get red flannel in Durban, shukran in advance
  24. Slmz.. Urgent: are there any mosques in Empangeni area??? Jia
  25. Smooth Roads Never Make Good Drivers, Smooth Sea Never Makes Good Sailors, Clear Skie
  26. Nadia LaherSalaams.. What's the best hairdryer to get? Is the ghd hairdryer any good?
  27. Ayesha SalejeeSalaams nani:) hope u or some can help me.. a hot pot was placed on to
  28. Najma MahomedI'm looking for someone to cater for 20 ppl at a work function in Germis
  29. Khudayja Anver Pahadslms Has any of the ladies been 2 a chiropracter while u were exp
  30. Fatima Gathooslm. I have d recipe for mohideens special. I want to make it for tonyt.
  31. Photo - Tip of how to separate egg yolks from egg
  32. slm. I have d recipe for mohideens special. I want to make it for tonyt. wat do I ser
  33. ?????????????? ?????????????? ?????????? ????? ??????????? .. Has any of the ladies b
  34. Safiyya MahomedAslm. Please help. My relatively top achiever daughter is finding a fe
  35. I'm looking for someone to cater for 20 ppl at a work function in Germiston. have to
  36. Hey sis Nina um løoking for any job i dont know if u can help me.I have grade 11 resu
  37. What's on events - place all your courses, market days, workshops, fundraisers, lesso
  38. As Salaam AlaikumWho in johannesburg sells Handbag cake toppers??? JazakAllah
  39. ???z. Js made sm jarda (sweet rice), its ? bit too sweet 4 diabetic membaz of ? fmly.
  40. What is it in your body that God gives you the 1st time and the 2nd time, but the 3rd
  41. Tasnim VorajeeSalaams...do you know of anyone who fills samoosa's in the centurion/la
  42. Muhamed AlliSalaams where can a adult get a nice a working full overall/jumper suit.
  43. URGENT slms does anyone use abu yusuf health brown basmati rice pls inbox me
  44. Daily Duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  45. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  46. Photo - hafsi halwa
  47. Photo - masala dosa
  48. what's lekker to eat at dosa hut
  49. Slmz ladiez.. Does anyone know where I can get cannolis tubez from in Durban?
  50. Looking for contact numbers for a female who does cupping in mayfair or surrounding a
  51. Nasreen SoolimanslmsLooking for contact details of someone that does gas stove repair
  52. ????????? ?????????? ?????????? ??????? ??????????????,Is there anyone in Lenasia tha
  53. Photo - Blast from the past - anyone own a pair of these. it always looks too big for
  54. Slmz. Does anyone know of someone who makes savory platters in the Lenasia area
  55. Looking for contact details of someone that does gas stove repairs/service in or arou
  56. Naazia Fakir BhamjeeWhat time is bedtime? for adults? and kids?
  57. Hi. Need advice on which medical is good/value for money. Something for myself, my hu
  58. Slms. Anyone know where I can get an overall and gumboots from? For a 2 year old?
  59. Slms. Need to replace the glass on an Ipad 3. Anyone know where i can get it done in
  60. Slms- what can I make with egg whites besides pavlova?
  61. Slmz, I'm looking for a baby cradle in Jhb pref with linen. JIA
  62. Slms how do I get wax off a velvet pants thx.
  63. Just to inform those patients of Dr Faaiza Dangor: she will be consulting in Fordsbur
  64. Salaams,Any remedies for sciatic nerve pain in pregnancy? I can't walk. :(
  65. Slmz my domestic put my husbands lyle and scott jersey in the washing machine now it
  66. Salaams. Does anyone have the contact details for the guy that comes to your house an
  67. Slm,is there a substitute 2 oreo biscuits when makin desserts in large quantity as or
  68. looking for contact numbers of someone who repairs fridges in the Mayfair area.
  69. True or false - There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying abou
  70. Slmz. Is there any place in Overport that refills gas for gas stoves etc?
  71. Need help pls... would like to know if there is a @home living space store in pmb and
  72. Photo - idea to get your kids to drink medicine. The battles sometimes to get them to
  73. Does anyone have the no for the ok grocers in randhart or know what time they close t
  74. Slms/hi :) any idea wer i cud buy mermaid costumes for litle girls in pta/jhb area? M
  75. Hi to all. I am looking for a company that sells in dash navigation system for Nissan
  76. Slmz NanimaDoes any1 know where the vet is in lenz? Or if there is one?
  77. Slmz. What fun activities and do you do with your toddlers? My son is 19 months. He p
  78. Fawziya DosaniSalaams, Any remedies for sciatic nerve pain in pregnancy? I can't walk
  79. Farzanah Ayob AllanaHi, so I've managed to locate a @home living space store,the one
  80. BARGAIN HUNTERS - have you found any bizaar deals while you were shopping till you dr
  81. Home Industry KISS challenge - place a short and sweet advert in this post. Max 5 SHO
  82. Daily Duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  83. Slmz Everyone!!I need some help! I need a good Qawali group in the Johannesburg area
  84. ?????????? ????????? ?????????? ??????? ????????????? Anyone know of a mobile hairdr
  85. Hi, so I've managed to locate a @home living space store,the one that sells furniture
  86. Aslm- I have the original noni aloe vera in stock- jus arrived from spain.its an amaz
  87. Photo - What is this? so oulik, ma se kind..
  88. Nanima Im looking for Indian spices to sell,where can I get the best wholesaler in jh
  89. I supply qualified and the purest essential oils that are made for various ailments..
  90. pls i am looking to get indian spices to cell, wear will i find the closes places in
  91. Consultants needed to sell our products 0761667981 bb pin 26485c24
  92. Slmz what time does the plaza close today?
  93. Slms, does anyone know which month does the cherry blossoms bloom at the jhb botanica
  94. Slms anyone selling homemade ghee? Jzk
  95. Fatima IsmailSlmz my husbands lyle and scott jersey was placed in the washing machin
  96. Zakkiyya ChoonaraSlmz NanimaDoes any1 know where the vet is in lenz? Or if there is o
  97. Rubina KhanHas anyone ordered stuff through e bay and had any bad experiences.
  98. Brainy bachoo - ask you child this question and type exactly what they tell youWhat d
  99. slms can some1 plz give me the number for da phsycologist dat was on radio al ansaar
  100. Has anyone ordered stuff through e bay and had any bad experiences.
  101. Salaam, looking for a lift from Marlboro/ Midrand to Laezonia daily. Please assist. S
  102. Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich – Champions League Final - Germans are invading Lon
  103. slmz...what's your opinion on Inovar Wooden floors, the Fin Floor brand in particular
  104. when shud I pierce my baby's ears? She jst turned 3months...
  105. Slms does anyone know where can I find a 2.2litre Philips air fryer?
  106. Slms. Any halaal places in warmbaths pls?
  107. Has anyone ordered stuff through Dr Oz website, did you have any bad experiences.
  108. Bayern Munich are the CHAMPIONS!!! Robben the man of the moment..
  109. slm where can I find wallpaper in cape town?
  110. Photo - which team does he play for in this uefa champions league final?
  111. dortmund penalty and scores. the game is on..
  112. bayern munich scores in uefa finals at wembley. manzukich scores.
  113. Where can I get 2,5kg frozen chips @ a gud price
  114. Aslkm, my 5 year old daughter was quite a good eater before. Now she doesn't want to
  115. Greetings friends. The screen on our Samsung Galaxy Tablet is frozen. How can we reme
  116. Slmz has anyone heard of company holiday corp ? Wondering if I should sign any info w
  117. what is the best pillow to buy. something you wont pay an arm and a leg.. how do you
  118. Salaamz lookin desperatly 4 sumone wid a van plzz need 2 bring stuff in boxes nd pack
  119. Anyone know where is best place to get a 9kg Gas bottle refilled in lenz?
  120. do u wake up feeling tired? your body may not be getting enough sleep, dehydrated, la
  121. Wat is da best medication to boost immune system for an eight year old. My daughter's
  122. Slmz-just wanted 2 know has any1 been for Umrah with Nuri's Travel n Tours,how did u
  123. Slms. My sons blackberry fell into water. Is there any way to get it working again. P
  124. Slm, would like to knw if any1 has a Compact 4 stove/oven? My stove works perfectly b
  125. Slms All- I would just like to know if shingles is contagious. JIA
  126. Slms anybody bought kids furniture from Mokki. Are u happy with it?
  127. Slms ppl. Wanted to knw wen baking croissants, wen u hv to glaze, do u glaze as soon
  128. slmz does anybody have dr hajra motalas cell number?urgent.jzk
  129. Slmz, im looking for Husky puppies. Please comment
  130. this is a call out to ALL the gamers out there, its that time again, which is better
  131. Salaams iam looking for someone selling indian spices that can post jazakAllah
  132. Slmz. I'm luking for a reliable n reasonable plumber in the jhb east area.
  133. Slms where in jhb can I get an aeg electric pressure cooker? How much?
  134. Slms where to but nice kids furniture
  135. Slmz all and Nani. Anyone travelling from sandton to wits main campus in braamfontein
  136. Looking for this. please inbox me https://www.google.co.za/search?q=mini+desk+water+c
  137. Slms.selling ipad.16gig only 1.few months old. inbox if u interested.serious buyers o
  138. recipe for cinnabon?
  139. Does anyone know if this is a scam? Hi peeps , I sell name brand clothing _ jeans , T
  140. Im loking for a school friend who went to verulam high school> he name was Sumaya dee
  141. Slms Need advice please, thinking of taking the cell c contact for the S4 with 1gb of
  142. Salaams. Anyone know ofa 13 line quraan app for the android phone. I've got the quran
  143. Looking for a Muslim daycare mother to look after a 3 month baby around Athlone or cl
  144. Slm.looking for a beauty therapist in Ormonde /robertsham area..
  145. PS3 120GB slim in box with 9 games and playstation move. Selling because I need cash.
  146. Slm. Anyone know of some1 returning from umrah? Need a cd 'almaktabush shaamila' jaza
  147. Slmz I need a parcel to come from Durban to jhb, lenz, does anyone know of sum1 who'
  148. Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_7cO_Mpch8
  149. Who watches the program All American Muslim? Is it just me or does it seem like they
  150. slmz...pls I need a prawn creamy recipe urgently...
  151. Salaam. Looking for a some1 who can repair a defy chest freezer at a reasonable rate.
  152. slm looking for some1 that sells home cooked meals in the robertsham/ridgeway area jz
  153. SlmI need help finding the Arabic of this Dua with harakah please. It can be found in
  154. Please assist on what solids and ideas of what to make for a 9 month old baby
  155. Sarah MohamedSlms ... have a bottle of black thill.. *
  156. Photo - Cooking Culture - What is this? How do you prepare it in your home?
  157. Slmz . Does anybody have details of the lady in lenz who makes & sells silicone mould
  158. Want to be a choria agent and resell all that lekker sweet sour stuff.. for approxima
  159. Want to be a choria agent and resell all that lekker sweet sour stuff.. for approxima
  160. Slmz,where in jobrg can I find the paper to put on my shelves n cupboards? Itz called
  161. slmz.....has anyone had a problem with Inovar Flooring or with Wonstep?
  162. Do you want to become a choria reseller - Complete application form here. We can giv
  163. Do you want to become a choria agent. Selling all those lekker sweet sour stuff. Look
  164. Do you want to become a choria agent. Selling all those lekker sweet sour stuff. Look
  165. Laa'iqah GaniAslkm, my 5 year old daughter was quite a good eater before. Now she doe
  166. Photo - Received my goodies for ramadan savouries from - Mohammed's Meat Express, wo
  167. Salaams. Lift club required urgently from Moorton- Chatsworth to Springfield Park - I
  168. Sebenza - looking or offering job, place your request here
  169. Sajedah MahomedSlmz/good morning all, I am looking for wooden-frame window repair man
  170. Slms, looking for a shop to let in a good area in Durban pls, some1 is lookin to open
  171. Slms.. I'm making chiken mince wid mixed veg spring rolls.. What spices can *
  172. Slms ... *
  173. Slmz does anyone know of any ladies doing novelty cakes in the Barberton or Nelspruit
  174. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  175. Daily Duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  176. congrats to for winning the Bizaar deal:Zakiyyah Salojee De Almeida Lookin for da per
  177. Slmz/good morning all, I am looking for wooden-frame window repair man to assist with
  178. Salaams. I'm looking for someone who makes BMW cake toppers. Need the bmw badge and t
  179. Slmz I'm looking 4 a outbuilding or flat to rent in the lenasia area , that's not to
  180. Please can you add this event to your wall:Muslim AIDS Programme (MAP) is having a Hi
  181. Slms A friend wants to sell a brand new Josgo Stove. if interested send me a message.
  182. slmz. Looking for someone that does personalized fridge magnets in joburg. Replys wil
  183. slmz, Any advice on the best hair laser for Indian skin?
  184. Slmz I need a parcel to cum from durban to jhb or Lenz, does any1 know of sum1 who's
  185. Slmz I'm looking for a Garden service in mondeor pls
  186. Designer/ Dressmaker/ Sewing Instructor - custom made outfits to your specification w
  187. Salaam. Need advice regarding data for my Ipad. Cell C has a package for R1799 once o
  188. http://blogs.food24.com/yummilicious/2013/05/27/east-meets-west-masala-chicken/
  189. Samira HoosenSlms Need advice please, thinking of taking the cell c contact for the S
  190. Looking for reliable ladies in Johannesburg, lenasia And fordsburg that cut new born
  191. What's new on the ramadhaan recipe list...looking 4 sumtn new 2 try....
  192. What's new on the ramadhaan recipe list...looking 4 sumtn new 2 try....
  193. Town House for rental in a secure complex in Buccleuch (Sandton, near Marlboro Garden
  194. Slms. Brand New iPhone 4 for sale. Never been used but box is open. R3500 negotiable.
  195. As salamu alaikum.Can anyone advise me on something to take for bells palsy pain. It
  196. Slms all. Looking for some pasta recipes. So tired of making the same thing all the t
  197. aslm I'm looking for someone selling deplive wax- more specifically the keratin butte
  198. Slm. Cn sum1 plz help me out by giving me a recipe 4 tuna pasta plz. Jia
  199. Rose SOS: My roses have these black spots all over the leaves and some yellowing of t
  200. In the durban area plz..
  201. Slms...looking ƒ
  202. Slmz ladies. I want healthy lunch box ideas please. Also healthy savories for ramadha
  203. Slm nanima n fwends,sumtym last week sum1 askd bot sendg parcels 2 overseas, sory nev
  204. Assalaamualaikum...plz advise of a contact in the Durban beachfront/overport area tha
  205. slms, could i please have a recipe for moons that has a cheesy filling ...
  206. Slm please help me by postin an easy banana cake recipe ( I hav so many ripe bananas
  207. slmz, im lukin for a nice savoury rice recipe. does anyone have a recipe to share? ja
  208. Slms, can anyone pls tell me how much is 250g self-raising flour?Jzk.
  209. Plse can i hve a recipe 4 a moist choc cake and milky bar cake thanx
  210. Emdeni Muslim Association (Soweto) cordially invites you to its GRAND FETE/ NASHEED S
  211. Video - Interesting concept to bring Pakistan and India together.. what do you think
  212. Slmz Transport available from Fordsburg/Mayfair to Midrand/Boulders shopping centre.
  213. Are we all lekker warm, tucked in this winter evening in South Africa. Let us be grat
  214. True of False - “He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented wit
  215. Headlines - "There are a few steps left in this process, but the implementation of th
  216. Slmz lukin 2 buy a car for d 1st tym. Please can I get sum advice on wat to luk for a
  217. Salaams.. Where can Hamilton Beach parts be found?
  218. Slm all. I'm looking for a delicious tried and tested death by chocolate cake recipe
  219. Slmz all,looking for royal blue tights for 10m - does any1 know where I could find th
  220. Slmz. Need to buy a coffee grinder. Any recommendations on makes.
  221. Nanima SOS - please help salaams nanima, we are having a problem at my child s school
  222. Slmz,duz ny1 hv tickets for sale,4d d 8pm Riaad moosa show in lenz dis wken,jia?
  223. Slmz. I'm making a lightning mcqueen cake for my sons b day.I got the gels n stuff, j
  224. Slmz all jus wana no if muslims r allowed 2 celebrate da bday of a late family member
  225. Slmz , Looking everywhere for a sizzling pan, like the 1 used at pakistani restaurant
  226. Daily Duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  227. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  228. Salaams Nani ma and Friendzim a stay at home and really strapped for cash. Any ideas
  229. Hi everyone.....im lookin for sum1 who makes realiii nice birthday cakes,for a 21st b
  230. Exclusive designer furniture for sale!!Relocating and have to sell.Kindly view pics o
  231. Hi everyone .....im lookin for sum1 who bakes realiii nice cakes for birthdays,21st b
  232. whats the best pref homemade thing that can be given to a baby(1yr) for help with con
  233. whats the best pref homemade thing that can be given to a baby(1yr) for help with con
  234. URGENT Looking for someone who does gas installations. Need my freestanding gas stove
  235. My 5 year old has mumps. First time we experiencing this. Pls share remedies. Totally
  236. slms would really appreciate it if some1 can tell me where do I get readymade fondant
  237. salaamz all- can sum1 plz give me names, numbers and prices if possible 4 ladies in l
  238. Good Day all...Does anyone know the landline # of Moollas poultry in Mayfair? Need it
  239. Does any one where i can buy edible images (rice paper) for cupcakes in the JHB area?
  240. Slmz/hi. Are there any doctors who do house calls? (Area - Lenasia South).
  241. Rubina Jogee-Chavoosslms. Desperately looking for someone who can take out hair for a
  242. what's for lunch today?
  243. Share with us your goal setting experience1. Pick a goal you have for yourself2. Pict
  244. slms. Desperately looking for someone who can take out hair for a newborn baby at hom
  245. Melissa GovenderNanima pls help. I bought a pair of leather boots. It is not genuine
  246. Fathima BibiSlm,where can I take my little boy (18 months) for a haircut around fords
  247. Slmz is there an Ameera's cloak store in Durban?
  248. Bizaar deal – Looking for perfect wedding gown but don't want to pay a fortune. Cont
  249. slmz urgently need an Avon agent who will be able to come to me in ext 7 Lenasia.
  250. Slm,where can I take my little boy (18 months) for a haircut around fordsburg? Someon