PDA

View Full Version : Frequently asked questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

1. Slmz could anyone plz enlighten me on the new songs of sami yusuf and maher zain that
  2. Slms all.. Need urgent response.. Im busy baking a red velvet cake n my oven just sto
  3. CUT“0”licious HAIR and BEAUTY. please join us @ our pamper party for all u sp
  4. https://itun.es/us/sIArM.iMySalaahFor Complete Salaah ManagementThe app to help you m
  5. Anyone knows where I can get shelving at reasonable price in Durban. 2nd hand also fi
  6. Slms.. lookn 4 a steak express recipe? the 1 you put over chips.. jazak
  7. Salam plz help , I'm looking for the lady in mayfair that does marriage into's..
  8. Photo - Like the Ask Nanima? page and answer on simple question on the page and win a
  9. Many winter warmer campaigns at Lenz high today corner of Penguin and crane lenasia.
  10. Slmz. Does anybody have or knows of anybody who has n oxygen tank n mask for n old si
  11. weekend duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sa
  12. Had a glimpse of the Mother daughter high tea .. Lenz high really spoils you ladies.
  13. Slms. Can anyone advise where in JHB is the best place to get baking utensils and sup
  14. Photo - come to lenz high now for the Lenz High Nanima family fun day.. Corner of Cra
  15. SlmzWanted to know if its worth going to the mamma magic baby expo @ the coca cola do
  16. guys i need a person whose selling all types of scarves kashkAs ,hanayyen and all dif
  17. We have Mills and Boon for sale at Ask Nanima Lenz expo. R5 for one. Buy 4 get one fr
  18. Choria lucky packet question - what is your favourite choria? i.e that sweet sour stu
  19. Slms Nanima was really great meeting u after being so many years on FB it was great t
  20. Salam Please send me a sundai recipe
  21. Slmz,looking for some1 that can transport 53 pupils from a school in lenasia.please h
  22. ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ?? ???????????? Looking for accommodation in D
  23. ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ??????? ???????????? Looking for contact details for
  24. Nothing Compares To A MothersTouchSometimes I miss you it hurts too much,There is not
  25. Barakallah on another wonderful event. Loads of fun. Job well done on the AskNanima E
  26. Slmz nani, does any1 knw if the pathsure lab in lenasia is open today? jzk
  27. M - O - T - H - E - R " M " is for the million things she gave me, " O " means only t
  28. Hi there,saw some awesome atchar recipes in one of your posts.can't seem to find it.p
  29. Naseema Chota Are there any paediatricians available on a sunday in the jhb area? I n
  30. Are there any paediatricians available on a sunday in the jhb area? I need my little
  31. Slm. Were cn I purchase beyrum oil (nt sure how its spelt) used 4 hairgrowth? I chekd
  32. Salms. Does any1 knw of a dentist that is open 2day in lenz. Jzkl
  33. Salaam. I am looking for a sponsor for transport for just 40 children from Eldorado p
  34. Slms do u have contact details for faheem in lenz like bb pin ..he sells energade etc
  35. Salaams I dropped my harddrive, does anyone know anyone who can recover the data file
  36. Rock, paper, scissors.... Scissor cuts paper. Rock breaks scissor... What does paper
  37. Slms. Can anyone pls tell me where can I buy timtam bisc from in johannesburg?
  38. https://itun.es/us/sIArM.iMySalaahFor Complete Salaah ManagementThe app to help you m
  39. ?????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ?????????????.In the Durban Area,who sells madr
  40. Gift of the Givers is raising funds for the halaal kitchen at Helen Joseph hospital
  41. Wat is da best way 2 keep curry leaves
  42. Hi there anybody writing PST103E tomorrow? Im looking for the memo's for the assignme
  43. What is the going rate for tiling per sq metre
  44. SlmzDoes anyone here do Calligraphy? Thanks
  45. What are your thoughts on J and J baby powder manufaturing licence being revoked due
  46. Slms. Some time ago someone had advertised Shahnaz Herbal products. Does anyone have
  47. Slms can some advise how to make sheesh kebab. Jzk in advance.. And secrets to make
  48. Please let me know of any full proof ways to remove stains from clothes, a bottle of
  49. ASA Not sure if it was on this page, but someone put up a recipe for lining a cake ti
  50. request old style cooking recipes like chicken curry,mutton curry,stew, methi bhaji,
  51. Aslmwlkm Nani and friends :). Looking for a hairdresser to cut and shape long hair...
  52. Slms. Anyone here from Homestead Park. I'm new in the area.
  53. Anyone with porcelain tiles? How do u clean them? Streak-free? Also, I have water mar
  54. Soweto Express is turning 2 this winter!!Come celebrate with our HOT specials!! For t
  55. Slmz. Which restaurants are halaal certified at the Wonderpark Mall, Pretoria? JIA.
  56. Salaam, does anyone know if I can buy LA Lakers t-shirt at China Mall or where I can
  57. ~~~ Homemade roti purr~~~ Roll out to your thickness & fry. Sealed in
  58. Slms. Looking for new and different fillings for samoosas. Does anyone have any new i
  59. Hi all! I am due for an upgrade. iphone,Blackberry or Samsung Galaxy. What models n w
  60. Salaams, can any1 recommend a good pediatrician in jhb north, please its rather urgen
  61. Slmz nanima, Kideo on sabc2. Lol brings back lots of memories....
  62. Hi, I normaly buy pampers from babycity, this time I seen a box on special at Game, s
  63. Sebenza - Jobs - looking or offering a job, place all your job requests here
  64. Miaandmu'adth JacobsLadies, for the first time I made and tasted chicken lagaan are t
  65. Ladies, for the first time I made and tasted chicken lagaan are there any other recip
  66. Ahmed EbrahimSalaams. Can anyone please tell who in jhb does lovely Bows 4 Gifts can
  67. To all the teachers in Jozi - if you catch any of the students sleeping today. Just c
  68. Fauzia EssopASA, there was a recipe for lining a cake tin and it had holsum butter in
  69. Nasreen DukanderSalaams I dropped my harddrive, does anyone know anyone who can recov
  70. Daily Duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sal
  71. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  72. Salaams. Can anyone please tell who in jhb does lovely Bows 4 Gifts can someone pleas
  73. Salaams. I need the contact details for the person who sells the red flannel vests fo
  74. When you see a brother sin, be a private educator, not a public tribunal.
  75. ?????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ????????????? Looking for somone in dbn that do
  76. Aslm... need some Paypal help plz. A payment needs to be made to my paypal acc. The p
  77. Salaams. Anyone know of an islam based playschool in the Sundowner area? Close to the
  78. ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ?? ????????????. Does anyone here do or no som
  79. Like the Ask Madala? page his pedometer showed that he ran just under 30000 expo step
  80. Afzal Hamed wants to know...slms nanima.. what would you do if say maybe your wife or
  81. Slms, I'm trying to decide on which cool mist humidifier to buy? Suggestions. & does
  82. Reviews on ********** juice plz
  83. Another expo bites the dust.. what a relief.. thank you and jzk to all the attended,
  84. Hi; I'm looking 4 the web page on natural skin Care: Things dat can be used 4rm da ho
  85. Naziah EbrahimWat is da best way 2 keep curry leaves
  86. Humaira HansaSlms, does any1 have a tried and tested eggles choc cake recipe? Thanks
  87. Slms, does any1 have a tried and tested eggles choc cake recipe? Thanks :)
  88. salaams, if ne1 knws hu in durbs sells lakme makeup? Plz lemme knw. Wanna go hav a lo
  89. ?????? ????? ? ???? ???? ? ?????? ne idea how i can remove super glue of my fingers..
  90. ?????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ????????????? Any1 been to spain? What's th bes
  91. Salaams. Looking for transport from Norwood to Parktown High School for Girls. Please
  92. Photo - 30 seconds challenge for charity at Protea Sports Park 19 May 2013 in Johanne
  93. Zaakirah GaniPlease let me know of any full proof ways to remove stains from clothes,
  94. slmz guys does any1 know if the 4s tabs really work &any side effects
  95. Salaams Looking for ladies to join our zumba class in Lenasia X1 starting today from
  96. Salaams,From experience which baby bottle brands are best for breasfed babies? JIA
  97. Slms. Anyone with new ideas for samoosa fillings. Recipes also please. JIA
  98. slms nanima.. what would you do if say maybe your wife or husband or maybe someone yo
  99. Muhamed AlliSlms can some advise how to make sheesh kebab. Jzk in advance.. And secre
  100. remember to enter the choria lucky packet competition.. question was asked on saturda
  101. Riyaana GovenderHi, I normaly buy pampers from babycity, this time I seen a box on sp
  102. Delicious and tasty mini cocktail cup pies for any occasions. Perfect for kids lunch
  103. Salaams/Hi. Does anyone work or go to Jhb Gen Hospital from Lenasia? I need something
  104. Salams.. Is there anyone working at Jhb Gen or any other government hospitals in Jhb
  105. Newly built Cottage to rent in lenz ext 1. Near masjid. 2 bedroom. Open plan kitchen.
  106. #stadiumheist - shame not only are those guyz bieberlaas now, they are now bankrot.
  107. ?????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ????????????? Please could I get a recipe for t
  108. We so often hear about inside jobs in burglaries.. so I drew up a basic employment fo
  109. So... general interest. What's ur occupation?
  110. Slmz. Any solution for dry cough??I have this stubborn cough that doesn't go away sin
  111. Accounting tution in Durban area for grade 8, 9 and 10's, individual attention. pleas
  112. ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ????????????? nani ma... please can I get the
  113. Slms, looking for contact details of sumbody that does fridge refurbishments in Durba
  114. Handyman
  115. Builder in Jhb
  116. Coin operated self service laundromat. Like our facebook page for regular updates.
  117. Salaam all.ml anwar awlaki a very prominent aalim who was based in the states and lat
  118. Aslm. Looking for a good accountant in the jhb area
  119. Any1 using S26 Gold 3 for baby? I have a few tins that I am willing to give away. Plz
  120. ?????? ????? ? ???? ???? ? ?????? does anyone have a recipe for the pineapple sweet s
  121. Slms can I please have the al ansaar link
  122. Salaams I just would like to make a request... We are collecting funds ,Blankets , Ti
  123. slms, anyone in PTA/JHB that sews scarves? need to have sumthing made up for a weddin
  124. does any1 hire out the bubble and smoke machine used at functions in the durban area?
  125. Ladies :-) today (inshalla) I will be making golub jamuns, can u give me a syrup reci
  126. slmz. Looking 4 some1 that sells savouries in the robertsham/ormonde area
  127. ???z. Dspr8ly, urgently need recipe 4 soft light dumplings
  128. Slmz looking for the lady in evans Park wit baby clothing... If any1 can help me wit
  129. Slm any1 looking for domestic helper in da jhb north specifically in da Killarney/Hou
  130. Photo - Cooking Culture: What is the main ingredient in this dish? How does your fami
  131. Slmz, can anyone give me the contact details for janice that teaches swimming in sher
  132. Salaamz! How u? Am looking for accommodation preferably self catering in pmb for fri
  133. Aaliya CassimjeeSlms, looking for contact details of sumbody that does fridge refurbi
  134. Slmz Nanima. Is there a doctor on this page? I have a medical question...
  135. Zaytun DawoodSlm. How do you make guave juice? Some recipes require that u boil it fi
  136. Sameera ImranWhirlpool or LG ?
  137. Nani's taxi - looking or offering school transport, university transport, life clubs,
  138. Whirlpool or LG ?
  139. Salaams, How good is Kids Cabin in Robertsham? insha allah I want to enrol my son for
  140. Slm. How do you make guave juice? Some recipes require that u boil it first so I'm a
  141. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  142. ????????? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ?? ?????????. I need some advice on ho
  143. Slmz. Can anyone please recommend nice halaal restaurants in Sandton City or nearby.
  144. Slmz... looking for a lift from Azaadville to Booysens/Ormonde... Monday to Friday. J
  145. what home remedy can b used for a persistant cough?tried honey n cinnamon,also used m
  146. Tell us - Safiyya Loonat Jeena What's ur occupation?
  147. Looking for somebody who repairs burglar alarms and electric fences in the Mayfair Ar
  148. Slmz , any Unisa students writing the module EDT 1601 tomorrow ,, please inbox me !!!
  149. SalaamsIm looking for someone who does arab design mendhi preferably somewhere close
  150. Assallaamu alaikum. Does any1 know where to get colour undercaps or underscarfs in le
  151. Ridwana AllieSlms, urgently need recipe for soft light dumplings
  152. Photo
  153. Photo
  154. Photo
  155. Photo - Lenasia Secondary School
  156. Are any ladies here hafidhas. What age did you start and complete. If you are married
  157. Looking for someone in the Mayfair Area who repairs Burglar Alarms and Electric Fence
  158. Miaandmu'adth JacobsLadies :-) today (inshalla) I will be making golub jamuns, can u
  159. slmz any 1 knws wer to find outdoor beams not from security compny too pricy private
  160. Hi , please can you assist me im looking for someone who does edible prints (icing sh
  161. True or false: He who angers you conquers you.
  162. Slmz.anyone that knows anyone that offers physics tuitions in northbeach for a grade
  163. Slmz, urgently looking for someone who repairs fridges in the Benoni area n are reaso
  164. Slm looking for pie dough receipt
  165. Photo
  166. Slmz, urgently looking for someone who repairs fridges in the Benoni area n are reaso
  167. Slmz. Looking 4 someone who does Bows 4 gifts like really lovely ones someone in jhb
  168. Slmz.looking for a gym buddy in north beach .inbox me and ill call you.JIA
  169. Slm. I would like to find out if there are any good daycare mothers n the Benoni area
  170. Aslm, Can someone pls help...are there any doula's in cape town?Preferably muslim and
  171. Salams.. I urgently need some information.. Is there anyone working at Jhb Gen or any
  172. Looking for a biltong recipe
  173. Slmz. Can someone share with me a New York Steak recipe. Thanks
  174. Tell me !!! Wats Nanima's age??????
  175. Slmz, which shops in Durban stock the Ajmaan range of scarves?
  176. Too much usage of a blackberry makes one a malberry and if that doesnt happen ul beco
  177. Slms where can a hire a industrial gazebo or a marque small as 4x4. Sandton jhb area.
  178. Unisa papers are being leaked out! Does any1 know when the FAC3703 paper has been pos
  179. Unisa papers are being leaked out! Does any1 know when the FAC3703 paper has been pos
  180. Slmz, does anyone know of where or of anyone who makesI homemade pur in Durban?jia
  181. Salaams Nanima. Hope u well. I'm looking for a Lady who sells Ferrari Tshirts, Guess
  182. Slmz,does any1 knw of a reliable decent helper/maid looking for a job a domestic 1 it
  183. Slmz, where can I get a glue gun to use on fabric?
  184. Blackberry CEO announces that BBM will soon be available on iOS n Android! Negotiatio
  185. "PROBLEMS"every person in his life has problems,some people have financial others hav
  186. Slmz all - Planning on starting to make my Samoosas for Ramadaan. Which ready-made pu
  187. Homeless - looking or offering place to rent, board, lodge, buy or sell. place your r
  188. Kajal Kowlassur MaharajHi I have got a box of romany creams biscuit,what dessert can
  189. Hi I have got a box of romany creams biscuit,what dessert can I make with it,thanks
  190. Zeenat Ismailsalaams nani ma and friends. whats a nice multi vitamin tablet to take?
  191. salaams nani ma and friendswhats a nice multi vitamin tablet to take? im late 20s and
  192. Cooking Culture - what are the best side dishes to make with Khuri Kitchri? especiall
  193. Salams/Hi looking for a 2 bedroom furnished flat or apartment in the Cresta/Linden/Ra
  194. Salam,Any tips 4 goin 2 aqsa,I'm goin on 3 haram tour jzk
  195. Slmz Anybody Writing AFL1503 And PYC2605 UNISA Exams?
  196. Photo - You know how we like to recycle everything especially ice cream tubs etc.. no
  197. Rabia ParakUnisa papers are being leaked out! Does any1 know when the FAC3703 paper h
  198. Desiree GopaulHi all. Pls give suggestions of things 2 do & places 2 see in Bangkok &
  199. Aisha Joseph KotzeSalaam.... Looking for a Dr in the East Rand who you used for baby
  200. Looking for someone to fill a candidate attorney position in the pretoria area.. Plea
  201. Slmz looking for some 1 to repair a fax/ photocopier durban cbd
  202. Salaam. Are there any natural science teachers grade 6 here who are using the CAPS te
  203. Salaam.... Looking for a Dr in the East Rand who you used for baby circumcision. Plea
  204. Hi, looking for som1 reliable and good to repair stove and oven in phnx area?
  205. Asslm does anyone know of a nice recipe for gem squash that the sauce is creamy or ev
  206. slmz-any1 in d lens/lens south area doing avon? Kindly inbox.. Thnx
  207. As salamu alaikum.Please share your tips when working with fondant?Jazakallah ;)
  208. Can some1 pls put a link for fiction books on pdf I don't want e books I wanna downlo
  209. Daily Duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  210. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  211. Slmz. Can someone share with me a New York Steak recipe please. Jzk
  212. Hi all. Pls give suggestions of things 2 do & places 2 see in Bangkok & Phuket. Also
  213. Exclusive Eid Show Casing. DATE : 23JUNE 9am - 6pm fashion show at 2 0 clock.VENUE :
  214. Salaams any one who sells smart casual hand bags and watches? In jhb and who can post
  215. Taken from 'Lenasia Crime Alert' The following is a letter written by some of the con
  216. Slmz - where can we get trophies in johannesburg?
  217. Salaams am looking for a nice Fish curry recipe with Aamli
  218. Slms, lookn 4 a marshmallow cake topping recipe. jazak..
  219. Slms does anyone know where to find redken oil detox for hair treatment in johannesbu
  220. Slmz can i please ve tried & tested recipe for Custard Biscuits and Scones ? And if a
  221. slms/hi..im from witbank planning to move to capetown soon..hubby and i own a lovely
  222. Interesting article on why Angelina Jolie chose to have a double mastectomy. any thou
  223. Salams. Could anyone please advise on halal restaurants and food places in mauritius
  224. Good news - The family of South African paediatrician Cyril Karabus can hardly wait f
  225. Yusuf NanabawaBlackberry CEO announces that BBM will soon be available on iOS n Andro
  226. Akbar GaneyLooking for a biltong recipe
  227. Surati style Kitchri Khuri #AskNanima http://bit.ly/ferS71
  228. Aslm. Have I been blocked from your site by any chance?
  229. Wellness Wednesday - we finally have a doctor on board to assist us with health quest
  230. slms/hi...i am from witbank and planning to move to cpt soon..hubby and i just put ou
  231. Salaams does anyone have home remedy for pink eyes?? Jazakaallah
  232. Slm, please can somebody share their recipe for a chops marinade? Something really di
  233. Slms, anyone know where one can purchase Ajwa powder in Makkah? Jazakallah
  234. Syria's Cannibal Commander Abu Sakkar: Why I Ate my Enemy's Hearthttp://m.ibtimes.co.
  235. Anyone is JHB who does clothing labels? ie sew in side labels and care instructions.
  236. Photo - Food for thought - we have lion king overdose here .. eish
  237. True or false - . Going out in the cold with a wet hair will make you sick
  238. Slms/hi :) can I pls get the address for Shanawaz butchery in lens? Tnx!
  239. Slmz I'm looking for an Avon agent in the Lenasia area. Preferably near extension 7.
  240. Salaams.. Need a bit of info please... What is the difference between a Jewish and Is
  241. Zaakirah Mohomed-DindarNani & friends. Does anybody know of a reliable handyman in Jh
  242. Zaahida MahomedyThose of you who have had high blood pressure, what tips do you have
  243. Tasneem KhanSlmz nanima - any remedies for a pinched nerve (in my thigh) other than a
  244. Nani & friends. Does anybody know of a reliable handyman in Jhb North (Sandton, Rivon
  245. Slmz nanima - any remedies for a pinched nerve (in my thigh) other than a cortisone i
  246. Anyone know where about is a flea market in cape town? Please :)
  247. Hi there- I. Urgently need a reliable plumber with good prices. Have taps, basins and
  248. ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ?? ???????????? Would like to know if anyone i
  249. Salaams Nanima. Hope u and ur family are well. Is there anyone who knows of any reaso
  250. Salaams one and all. Pleas help with a prawn recipe eaten with rice whether mixed int