PDA

View Full Version : Frequently asked questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

1. Photo - Blast from the past - remember playing this game
  2. Salaams PPL i am in urgent need of a two bedroom falt in Makenzi Park or Actonville p
  3. Can somebody please give me a recipe for mince samoosa?
  4. Whats the best pram/stroller to buy thats long-lasting,strong,easy to use and afforda
  5. Slms can someone please assist me with numbers for people that cook for families in t
  6. Desperate need of help, don't know where to turn to. Don't reveal your life's secrets
  7. Sarika HarkisonHi I'm looking for someone that sews swimming costumes in jhb. Its rea
  8. Rahma Essack BeraSlmz please advise on which is a good supplement for healthy skin, h
  9. Yumna MiaSlmz and Jummah Mubarak,Please can you lovely folks advise as to where, in M
  10. Slmz..my huby jus gt out of surgery for an ear op..wat can I read for healing n pain?
  11. Laila ArbiSalaam.Need to order some mithai in da Pmb area,,,any1 knows who makes real
  12. Find a friend friday - looking for long lost chomies and can't seem to track them dow
  13. Zilda AcarNeed some advice doing a soup kitchen on Sunday. Is it better to do paper p
  14. what's for lunch or supper today?
  15. Need some advice doing a soup kitchen on Sunday. Is it better to do paper plates or
  16. Salaam.Need to order some mithai in da Pmb area,,,any1 knows who makes really nice mi
  17. Hi I'm looking for someone that sews swimming costumes in jhb. Its really urgent. Thn
  18. anybody know which cell c in jhb have stock of the s4
  19. Salaams, I'm looking at getting Internet for my home desktop computer. Does anyone ha
  20. Salamis people. Please advise if I book an Umra trip and book the air tickets and acc
  21. Salaams people. Please advise if I book Umra air tickets and hotel accomodation by my
  22. Truffles : 2 choc coffee, 2 choc chili, 2 milky nut,perfect for mothers day. Let me k
  23. Photo - Laugh out loud
  24. Salaams people. Please advise if I can get an Umra visa without booking the hotels an
  25. Good news - The smallest flying robot in the world has completed its maiden flight in
  26. Aisha ValodiaSalaams Nanima and friends..just wondering what home remedies you guys u
  27. Salaams Nanima and friends..just wondering what home remedies you guys use for keepin
  28. Zakiya Ismailslms does anyone know of a lawyer who deal with claimsfrom road accident
  29. Naseera OmarWhats the best pram/stroller to buy thats long-lasting,strong,easy to use
  30. Ateeyah HassimSlms all. Can anyone help with a recipe for a homemade skin exfoliator.
  31. Photo - Count down begins, Join us for the Lenz High Nanima Family Fun day on Saturda
  32. Slms all. Can anyone help with a recipe for a homemade skin exfoliator. I know u use
  33. Slms All I am looking to buy a small car, under R25 000, plse contact me on 076806600
  34. Slms all! Where in da jhb area can i find smart outfits for wedding???
  35. Somebody please help! How do you tag a fan page on blackberry ??
  36. Slmz ladies in Durban n surrounding areas, I'm doing a quick survey so pls help me ou
  37. Which air fryer do
  38. ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ????????????? , looking for transport from may
  39. Slmz, I'm looking for a halaal restaurant with a really good buffet in jhb, please he
  40. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.can you help m
  41. Salaams.. Ideas on what to get a 12yr old girl for her birthday?
  42. Hi can anyone please share their recipe for butternut and peas with garlic butter and
  43. Salamz my dad has a bad kidney infection so the docters say he has to stop all medica
  44. Slmz nani,h0pe y0u well.. Wondering if any1 knws a gud grd 11 physics tutor in d dbn
  45. Truffles : 2 choc coffee, 2 choc chili, 2 milky nut,perfect for mothers day.R35 .Let
  46. Salaams nani. Please repost. I'm looking to reunite with a lost step sister. Her name
  47. ?????? ????? ? ???? ???? ??????? We're can I purchase peacoc
  48. Slms. Im not sure if u cn help me. Looking fr a previous post sum time ago of good dr
  49. i need good kuncha pictures to be sent to my email addresskhannz@telkomsa.net...i wan
  50. Samz nanima any advice to deal with monkey trouble?They in our area almost everyday,s
  51. slmz. kindly recommend a sunscreen spf30 that doesnt leave you looking white.
  52. Slms... Can someone plz help me. What food is halaal in Heidelberg and how far is it
  53. Slms looking for someone who wholesales full range of hardware material pls inbox me
  54. Harassment act -no longer will you be able to send someone an anonymous SMS with sexu
  55. Laila Docrat SeedatCan any 1 tell me how to get out tippex from an abaya? Jazakallah
  56. Donkeys make the news again - The 1890kg of dagga, worth an estimated R3.8 million, w
  57. Can any 1 tell me how to get out tippex from an abaya? Jazakallah and thanks!
  58. Salaam. Looking for a soccer team for my 3yr old son in jhb. All the clubs are from 5
  59. Pls can someone assist me with a really nice place to eat in benoni or close by.
  60. Slmz,could someone please give the recipe for a delicious prawn biryani and devine re
  61. Slmz,I'm looking to rent a townhouse|flat in the mayfair,winchester hills,fordsburg a
  62. Sabihah Alikutti ParukSlmz nani,h0pe y0u well.. Wondering if any1 knws a gud grd 11 p
  63. Aneesa KaziSalamz my dad has a bad kidney infection so the docters say he has to stop
  64. Claire JonesHi can anyone please share their recipe for butternut and peas with garli
  65. Yumna Bhamjee SulimanSlmz/hi could any of u kind people plz advise me as to how to ge
  66. Photo - Join us for the Lenz High Nanima Family Fun day on Saturday 11 May. Lekker ch
  67. Slmz/hi could any of u kind people plz advise me as to how to get stubborn stains of
  68. Photo - Join us for the Lenz High Nanima Family Fun day on Saturday 11 May. Lekker ch
  69. Tasneem SalotSlmz, I'm looking for a halaal restaurant with a really good buffet in j
  70. Weekend duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sa
  71. Slms all. I would really like to know where i can get very cute original headbands fo
  72. Slms, does anyone know of cricket coaching for young kids in the Durban area?
  73. Hi can anyone please share their recipes for braised steak and Cornish Chicken curry
  74. Slmz looking for Arabic tutor in Lenasia South for grade 6 student...contact 08260314
  75. 20k Nani Ma Congrats!!!
  76. Nanima and friends, I'm really addicted to Jimmy's Killer Prawns seafood soup. Does a
  77. Slm any1 knw how 2 get rid of static its everywhr its driving me mad
  78. Slmz. Does anyone have overport city spur's number, thanks.
  79. Aslm, please assist! looking to go to Amanzimtoti for holiday.. are there any halaal
  80. Brand *NEW* sealed 9320 BLACKBERRY 4sale once off deal
  81. Hazelmere Mazaar's Operation Winter Warmth has begun. Let's make this winter a warm 1
  82. Slms, i'll be getting married soon IA:) Ladies pls can u give me some advise, unfortu
  83. Slms, can anyone help with a good prawns beryani recipe?jzk
  84. Hi, where can I get tasty macarons in Dbn area? Need approx 100. Tnx
  85. Born Archers will be doing an archery demo at the Azaadville Muslim school tomorrow m
  86. Can anyone tell me if chess is haraam?
  87. Can anyone help, my mum is diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, doctors prescriptions
  88. Any1 looking for a job as a beauty therapist or know of any1 in Durban,a salon in Res
  89. Ladies, please help, my beloved husband bought me 2 bottles of pinapple essence inste
  90. Slm need a lift club 4rm marshall str to mondeor afternoons only 4:30 thank u
  91. Faj SayedSalamz need a tried and tested Home remedies for a 5 month old baby for runn
  92. Zaakirah Mohomed-DindarNanima and friends, I'm really addicted to Jimmy's Killer Praw
  93. Salamz need a tried and tested Home remedies for a 5 month old baby for running nose
  94. Sumaiya RandereeSlms, does anyone know of cricket coaching for young kids in the Durb
  95. Fatima GaniSlms, Can achaar be frozen?I have made achaar and would like to freeze it
  96. Kubashnie GovenderCan anyone help, my mum is diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, doc
  97. Photo - Having a rat problem maybe you need a barn owl. Wonder which one is more scar
  98. Slms,Can achaar be frozen?I have made achaar and would like to freeze it for future u
  99. slmz.. would just like to know from those using Cell C, how's their service, network
  100. Pls provide me with the details of the person selling the red flannel vest from newbo
  101. Slms, looking for names and numbers of good architects.
  102. looking for a driver,to drive a metered cab in Durban and surrounding areas.email cv
  103. hi nanima and friends... Has anyone tried the NO! NO! Hair remover. Does it work on t
  104. Lubna TicklaySlmz,plz help my hubby often get backaches...any home remedy?
  105. Slmz,plz help my hubby often get backaches...any home remedy?
  106. Slmzz does any1 have a tried
  107. Does any1 have a nice mushroom recipe for me
  108. Hi. I'm looking to buy a yoga dvd. Can anybody please advice me... Thanks
  109. Slm, does ny1 knw of soccer clubs in the Durban area ,
  110. Slmz , can soMeone please advise me as to where I could purchase a teething necklace
  111. Salaams.Alhamdullilah Nizamiye's Ottoman Palace restaurant is open and running.It was
  112. Slm. I'm hoping someone can assist. I can't seem to open my emails on my laptop. But
  113. Video - Male Lion kills 2 cheetahs
  114. Slmz, where can I get stunning evening gowns from in Durban? Shukran :)
  115. Please note Missing child in Centurion Mall has been relocated with his mother! Confi
  116. slmz. Any reviews/feedback on the pill qlaira? Positive and negative. Jzklh
  117. Lost Boy Alert:Please broadcast.. 3yr old boy from ldm found by irshaad jaffer.. His
  118. Sadiya Jeewa Salaams did anyone ever try laser hair removal? I did it for the first t
  119. Salaams did anyone ever try laser hair removal? I did it for the first time yesterday
  120. Transport recquired from Lenasia to Woodmead/ Johannesburg, from 8am to 5pm, for the
  121. Hey :) does anyone know where I can get a punching bag from
  122. slmz all. Looking 4 the sites where wedding gowns can be purchased..
  123. Slmz does anybody know how to get rid of frown lines and wrinkles on face.is there an
  124. salaam. i want to buy a juicer . kinldy share your thoughts and also which one is eas
  125. Salaams.. How do I soften the leather on my lg's boots.. I know wearing them will sof
  126. Hi. Can any1 pls tel me where I can get minnie mouse cups plates and serviettes for m
  127. How do I remove pomegranate stains on a t-shirt. Tried stain remover and Handy And
  128. Slms, does anyone have a good prawn beryani or paella recipe plz?Jia.
  129. salam nanima please post for me. Can muslims use swedish bitters. Jzk
  130. Moonira Mullahslms has anyone used the gautrain to gallagher conference centre,is the
  131. slms has anyone used the gautrain to gallagher conference centre,is the station close
  132. Sameera ImranSlmz/ Hi all. I would like to know if any1 in dbn is offering deco class
  133. Soraya Tupperwareslmz all. I'm looking for a honey cake recipe plz. More specifically
  134. Krishnaveni PillayHi Nanima, Just got a puppy, any tips on how to hose train him and
  135. Hey there,any1 stayin in nelspruit,pls inbox me,hav a few ?s pls!thanks
  136. slmz all. I'm looking for a honey cake recipe plz. More specifically, d one dats popu
  137. Slm/Hi...any1 did or doin the distant learning course for Montessori (3-6yrs)thru col
  138. Sibeha BhabhaHi I wanted to find out who went to phuket was it nice did you enjoy it
  139. Bibi Aysha RavatSlmz does anybody know how to get rid of frown lines and wrinkles on
  140. Hi I wanted to find out who went to phuket was it nice did you enjoy it what good hot
  141. Slms, where in durban can I hire a carpet cleaning machine? JIA
  142. Photo - Join us for the Lenz High Nanima Family Fun day on Saturday 11 May. Lekker ch
  143. Photo - Winter is here... so cold even the buses are wearing jerseys. Is this crochet
  144. Photo - Join us for the Lenz High Nanima Family Fun day on Saturday 11 May. Lekker ch
  145. Slms all cud sum1 pls assist me with a lesson plan using the new curriculum on an env
  146. Farah Abba GulamnabiSlmz , can soMeone please advise me as to where I could purchase
  147. Aneesa Elias Ahmedsalaam. i want to buy a juicer . kinldy share your thoughts and als
  148. Photo - satellite map of where the Lenz high Nanima day will take place this saturday
  149. slmz dus neone know wher i can get seaweed in lenz or joburg?? i wana make sushi.. ji
  150. Slm.. My husband n I r looking 2 relocate. I am currently studying 2wards a teaching
  151. Sebenza Jobs - looking or offering a job. place your request here.
  152. slmz. Nanima, what's ur email?
  153. Nadia KalooSalaams.. How do I soften the leather on my lg's boots.. I know wearing th
  154. Salaam nanie ma can u plz explain to me more about advertising on this site http://di
  155. Slmz/ Hi all. I would like to know if any1 in dbn is offering deco classes, such as h
  156. Tina NaidooGood Morning. Im looking to buy Lindt Coverture disks for baking. do you k
  157. where can you get ink cartridges for HP printers in johannesburg, without paying more
  158. Good Morning. Im looking to buy Lindt Coverture disks for baking. do you know of anyo
  159. Slmz,where in jbh can I find magnetic locks 4 my wardrobe?? Plz help
  160. Slm, can I pls have a soji receipe using fresh cream. Jzklh
  161. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  162. Daily Duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  163. Hi friends, pls recommend a good doctor in JHB north for NON medical aid patients. Th
  164. Slmz, does any1 know where I can buy readymade flannel vests for babies? Also, if any
  165. slmz. Does ne1 knw d price of gtn a passport for kids under 3? Jazakallah
  166. Slmz can any1 advise about the ready made shower stations ??is it a good buy has any1
  167. Slms all! I need advice as I have received a fine for driving tru a red robot, but it
  168. Thohida IsmailSlms all!Can I please have a tried and tested recipe for toffee apples!
  169. Slms nani... Can u pls help me, can sum1 give me the address for mintys in durban...
  170. Slms all!Can I please have a tried and tested recipe for toffee apples!My first attem
  171. Slms all. What's a good 32 inch tv to get? Saw a telefunken 32 inch with a white bord
  172. Rabia Rajah How do I remove pomegranate stains on a t-shirt. Tried stain remover and
  173. Slmz - was wondering, has anyone seen these work from home jobs regarding Data Entry
  174. Bibi Khadijah CassimAssalamu alaikum. looking for a recepe of a wors stew
  175. Tanzeem Koor - slms Does any1 kno where I can get a parquet polishing machine to rent
  176. Ummara Saadslm all,is it worth doing online shopping?
  177. Masha ArnoldSalaam Nani and all. Where can I buy a reasonably priced 4 x 4 Toyota eng
  178. slm all,is it worth doing online shopping.???????
  179. hey peeps , where to go to change a surname on ID and after that is done , do a passp
  180. ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ??????? ???????????? Does any1 knw of a good female
  181. ?????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ????????????? Does any1 kno where I can get a p
  182. Slmz all. Anyone knows where I can buy the yochachoes / mochachoes spice from . I kno
  183. ?????? ????? ????????? ? ?????? Looking for gift boxes for kunchas. Does anybody kno
  184. Slms,does anyone know where the closest Unisa assignment drop off box is from Lenz?jz
  185. slms.inshallah next month,hubby and I are going on holiday to london.please suggest m
  186. I'm just wondering, we always see pictures of these gorgeous beaches in other countri
  187. Slmz, I'm lookin for stunning Egyptian cotton duvet sets around jhb or mpumalanga ar
  188. Salams looking for Mums in the PMB area with kids between the age's of 3 n 5. That wi
  189. Salaam Nani and all. Where can I buy a reasonably priced 4 x 4 Toyota engine, dieasel
  190. Assalamu alaikum. looking for a recepe of a wors stew
  191. Assalamu alaikum. looking for a recepe of a wors stew
  192. ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ?? ???????????? Would like to know if anyone e
  193. Slmz, does anyone know of any muslim aunties in the fordsburg, mayfair, mayfair west
  194. Slmz I'm planning a trip with my family to Western America,I need advice on hotels an
  195. Slmz, has anyone tried the ********* thermojetics tea for weightloss? Does it work an
  196. Slmz, looking for someone who makes nice pur in Lenz, someone tried and tested please
  197. slmz, im looking for kurta suppliers.
  198. Be aware of con artist who lurks around nandos at O.R tambo international,,comes with
  199. Salamz. Can anyone plz suggest any good reliable travel agents in south africa with g
  200. Dimplezx IvySlms all. What's a good 32 inch tv to get? Saw a telefunken 32 inch with
  201. Photo - What is this?ps. i don't know the answer.. saw recipe it was in a foreign lan
  202. salaams nanima, looking for home remedy that uses paan leave for the chest. my son is
  203. slms, can sum please recommend a good dermatologist? I thnk my son n niece might have
  204. Shabnam Abubaker SheriffSlms, does anyone have a good prawn beryani or paella recipe
  205. Slmz I would like to know if there is anyone that could help me get a home loan. Jzk
  206. Wat can I use 4 my baby he is teethin?
  207. To all Bella flora's valued customers, kindly note that the shop has moved and can no
  208. Slms I am looking for a good reliable carpenter in Dbn. Shukran
  209. Slmz. Looking for gift boxes in the Durban area. Where can I find them. Preferably wh
  210. Photo - Food for thought
  211. Salaams, would like to ask some advice...what contract or paperwork do I need for get
  212. Hi Nanima. I would like to buy a humidifier. Any suggestions on the best to get, and
  213. Headlines - South African doctor Cyril Karabus was still waiting on Monday to return
  214. Faheemah LimbadaSalaam..my son has cut the plug that goes with the humidifier (Dische
  215. Raisah Pandor AmodSlmz. Is there anyone who sells or know of someone who sells gluten
  216. Slmz has any1 done IPL at d skin n body clinic in lenz n has it worked?
  217. Slmz. Is there anyone who sells or know of someone who sells gluten free purr or samo
  218. Slms, please postI'm looking for cloaks/ abaya's at affordable prices. Is there anyon
  219. Looking for some kind hearted person to take some items of clothing and other essenti
  220. Salaam..my son has cut the plug that goes with the humidifier (Dischem brand) with a
  221. Slms Everyone, I have a sister that lives in ext 6 in Lenasia. She is looking for a p
  222. Mohammed Angamiahey peeps , where to go to change a surname on ID and after that is d
  223. Looking for someone who does rubble removal in the emmarentia/ greenside area
  224. Fatima - SlmsHow do u make pattera in pastry dough , do u first fry the pattera or do
  225. Has anyone got some recipes for a cake sale, its for my son's school. Tanx
  226. Slmz.need ideas for a 3 day menu for a holiday.wat can I make?
  227. Slmz,Any1 hve tasty filling recipes 4 pies,steak n chkn plzzzzz
  228. Slmz audi 2ltr toyota corolla 1.8 or merc 180 which of these cars r gr8 value 4money
  229. Slms where can I find a bassinet in Dbn? Shukran
  230. Assalamualaykum NanimaPlz advise...where can I get nice lobaan from in fordsburg?Dnt
  231. Any good investment packages
  232. Slms/hi pls advise :) my 3yr old lg complains of foot pain,but only during the night
  233. Crystal Box clear shoe boxes are back!!!!Easy to fold and comes with handle for trave
  234. Slms an Engineering and Minning company in Malvern Jhb seeks exp debtors and creditor
  235. Slmz...could sum1 kindly post details of sum1 who does the islamic digital recievers.
  236. Salaam, any ideas for a speech for a 5year old ! Kinda urgent!
  237. Photo - Cooking Culture - what is the key ingredient in this dish? Share the name of
  238. ?????? ????? ????? ???? ???????,does any1 know where I can find a cream fur shrug 4 a
  239. Hi all. Need advice on a good humidifier. Any advice also. Prices will be appreciated
  240. Swimming pool query : does anyone have experience with swimming pool heating systems?
  241. salaam. Kindly repost the formula of the balm a dr from ladismith mixes to aid little
  242. Shakira MoosaAssalamualaykum Nanima, Plz advise...where can I get lobaan from in ford
  243. Sameera CassimWhat can I use for my baby he is teething?
  244. Great news. Ask Nanima? will be hosting the life changing discover yourself workshop
  245. Slms, pls help how far is gallager estate from mayfair
  246. Nani's taxi - looking or offering school transport, university transport, lift clubs.
  247. I'm looking for a 4star family resort in Langkawi. Any suggestions. Jzk.
  248. Afzal Hamedonly watched one bollywood/indian movie from start to finish and it was BA
  249. Nanima forum - mom needs reassurance.. am i doing the right thing? http://bit.ly/129Q
  250. Salma Seedat SibdaSlmz, Does anyone know what is the story with water in Mackenzie pa