PDA

View Full Version : Frequently asked questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

1. Slms I'm lookin for a reasonably priced electrician to advise n install prepaid meter
  2. Slmz who makes personalised tasbeehs in pta? Please inbox me, quite urgent
  3. Congrats Nanima on making 20 000 may you grow from strength to strength and may u be
  4. hi/slms..anyone know who wil buy my furniture from me..i am moving away and am sellin
  5. Hi All.. Does anyone know of a transportation hiring service in PE area that can tran
  6. Nanima well done on reaching your 20 000 fans:)
  7. Slms/Hello, looking for a BBQ steak recipe please.
  8. Photo - Food is fun - cucumber choo choo
  9. Miaandmu'adth Jacobs Assalaamu alaikum. Please can the ladies help :-) I have mastere
  10. Pareting problems Answer to the restaurant scenario
  11. Assalaamu alaikum. Please can the ladies help :-) I have mastered the art of baking,
  12. Good Day, i want to make sea food baskets and would like a recipie for a batter for c
  13. Congrats to Nazreen Kassam-Bulbulia for winning the Ask Nanima? baking tannie competi
  14. Slmz does anybody know who we can complain to about sassa workers : came in at 5am wa
  15. Grocery shop for sale in the sasolburg area.inbox me for more info.
  16. Hi i heard derz a fete in lenz til da wkend,if so whr is it?
  17. Nazeera Vawda Slms... Any1 with a home remedy for mouth ulcers ?
  18. Ayesha Theba- Patel Slms Any ideas what to serve with cous cous? Something with gravy
  19. Yasmin Alladin Slms, we moved house; b4 we did we had the bedroom carpets cleaned, it
  20. Rehana Reid-Chothia Slms, is there anyone who can cook a yummy halaal chicken breyani
  21. Haadiyah Coetzee Hi All.. Does anyone know of a transportation hiring service in PE a
  22. Zeenat Limalia slmz kindly recommend a kitchen and built in cupboard company plz in d
  23. slmz kindly recommend a kitchen and built in cupboard company plzzzzz in durban coz
  24. Nani's taxi - looking or offering school transport, university transport, lift clubs.
  25. Slmz.looking for a sewing guy to work in a curtain shop in the jhb area.if u know of
  26. Daily duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  27. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  28. Slmz. Looking for someone in jhb, preferably the North of jhb, that repairs small kit
  29. Slmz...Looking for a fresh cream and coconut cake recipe, something flop-proof please
  30. Slms, we moved house; b4 we did we had the bedroom carpets cleaned, its been a week n
  31. Slms, is there anyone who can cook a yummy halaal chicken breyani with all the trimmi
  32. Tell us - What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
  33. Slms looking for the chinese noodle salad recipe with variations jazakallah ;)
  34. looking for a young female graduate who studied finance/math looking to get into inve
  35. LADIES PLEASE READ.MUHAMMAD ALI'S ADVICE TO HIS DAUGHTERAn incident transpired when M
  36. Nizima CassimAny natural, safe home remedies for being bloated?
  37. Salaams. Moving to jhb. Looking for a good gynae and a place to do baby's 6 week immu
  38. AoA All,Can anyboby tell me where I can find cheap household things n crockery stuff
  39. Slmzz! Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house/outbuilding/duplex for rental in Durban ..m
  40. Looking 4 a tasty yummy biryani recipe..sumtn that tstes like deg biryani
  41. Looking 4 a tasty yummy biryani recipe..sumtn that tstes like deg biryani
  42. Somebody, anybody i need help pleezzz ... i have two samsung s3's and both screens ar
  43. nani slm.. the guptas threw a lavish wedding booking out the palace at sun city/lost
  44. Lookn for yummy chinese takeout in durban area
  45. Fatima KajeeSlmz. Looking for someone in jhb, preferably the North of jhb, that repai
  46. Salaams, am looking for the Sunni Ulema Council's contact number. The number I have d
  47. Photo - we have reached a milestone
  48. Any natural, safe home remedies for being bloated?
  49. Farzana KharvaLooking for a tried an tested crayfish recipe plz jzk
  50. Photo - Brain teaser - what do you see in this picture. Ps. if you have seen this bef
  51. Ashika GoomkaranGood Day, i want to make sea food baskets and would like a recipie fo
  52. Photo - Laugh out loud
  53. does any1 know how to remove wax (for hair removal) from fabric
  54. Does anyone know if woolworths croissants are halaal . Has a veg stamp on it. Thanx
  55. Slmz,going 4 an interview in baba's school,any idea wht they ask?? Bit nervous
  56. Slmz, please can someone help. My blackberry repeatedly says error with media card, a
  57. Please can somebody give me the recipe for sojee,the one u serve at weddings,thanks
  58. slm,need a lemon butter sauce recipe,,da easiest n yummiest 1 that u came across,:)s
  59. Lookin 4 yoga classes on. Sat mornin in the north or south of jhb
  60. as slm.how much are the stalls and can you sell anything?
  61. 20k wow. This is a massive milestone. Amazing
  62. Post From Yusuff Ahmad Loonat (Maputo-Mozambique):Iam searching for my elder brother.
  63. How much does the sleepy sleepwear shop sell kiddies pjs for?
  64. Slmz my niece is in grade 4 and has to do a play on "the war of litter" and donno how
  65. Photo - Horse powered Herbie
  66. Whats the ONE thing in ur life u wudnt share wid anoda person u no.... (Excluding ur
  67. Slmz, does anyone know if the oriental plaza open in fordsburg Tom?
  68. Eish Bobby is gone old. Is the new Dallas as gripping as the old JR version?
  69. Shaneeza Shadoes any1 know how to remove wax (for hair removal) from fabric
  70. Nazley Hunter HillSlm,anyone else's lights off in Jhb south,we in mondeor,lights off
  71. Slm,anyone else's lights off in Jhb south,we in mondeor,lights off since 18:00?
  72. Video - The reporter says Madiba is looking relaxed and well. eish give Mandela some
  73. Photo - Headlines - president visits Madiba. Mandela not looking like a happy chappie
  74. Thanks for your help Naans and Madals - IT couple of the year.
  75. aslm.does any1 know of a good driving school in the ormonde or surrounding areas with
  76. Homeless - looking or offering place to board, lodge, buy or sell. Place your request
  77. Slm. I'm looking for some1 who makes personalised Tasbeehs in Cpt.
  78. Guptas having obviously the wedding of the year. booking out the lost city for a few
  79. Salaams:). Does any1 travel to or know of any1 travelling to bryanston (at or around
  80. Hello Nanima & Friends. Pls help! I have really oily hair,and have to wash it every d
  81. Daily duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  82. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  83. pls how can I soften my new pair of denim jeans.
  84. Slmz, any home remedies for a dry cough. 7mnths pregnant
  85. slmz. Does anyone have a house to rent in lenasia .looking for a 3 bedroom must have
  86. Slm, pls clarify, are the chicken licken outlets really halaal? I see the Arabic sign
  87. Would u be interested in joining 50 or so cars for a ZAiNiAC Sorted breakfast run fro
  88. Wellness Wednesday - Do you have any health queries for expert advice Ask Dr. Joy in
  89. Hi is there any1 out suffering with burning mouth syndrome. I'm really suffering with
  90. Slmz , I want to tender for a school tuck shop, can anybody asist me with how I shud
  91. Photo - Lenasia Secondary school and Ask Nanima will be hosting a family fun day on
  92. Hi there, I am urgently looking for transport from Lenasia South to Randburg Oak Stre
  93. slm. Is there anyone driving to jhb from dbn today, or flying to jhb today ?
  94. Slmz whose selling justin beiber tickets?
  95. Slms\Hi allAny suggestions on reliable ppl who do pretty decor in DBN for weddings? A
  96. Slms all need some help finding this adorable little one a forever home don't want to
  97. Zuhrah HaffejeeSomebody, anybody i need help pleezzz ... i have two samsung s3's and
  98. Hi All. Okay wanna make a fish braai this eve. Never done it before. Any tips? What t
  99. Sumi JogiatLooking 4 a tasty yummy biryani recipe..sumtn that tstes like deg biryani
  100. Slmz. Can someone please give me the number for the lady that gives tution in overpor
  101. Transport required from Actonville to Rhodesfield (Gautrain) for 3 people. Please inb
  102. Photo - so relaxing and boiling hot
  103. slms plz help.. my little 2yr old gal js fell down and scratched her cheek and her no
  104. Photo - Beda vaari bread for padkos. almost at the hydro cant wait for rheumatism bat
  105. Celebrate May Day @ the Garden City Fleamarket on the cnr of Queens Road and Battery
  106. Shaista AyobSlmz my niece is in grade 4 and has to do a play on "the war of litter" a
  107. BELLEVUE FOOTBALL CLUB presents a comedy show like no other...
  108. Nasreen DeedatSalaams. Moving to jhb. Looking for a good gynae and a place to do baby
  109. I'm lookin for an apple corer . Does any1 kno wher can I find 1 .
  110. Slmz wat brand sour creams r halaal? And hw cn I make sour cream with fresh cream? I
  111. Photo - Good news from Friday 26 April - A five-year-old burn victim has become the
  112. Salamz , need some ideas 4 gifts 4 my hubby ths year. Hs got an ipad, Galaxy S3. Wat
  113. ?????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ????????????? Looking for a trauma counselor wh
  114. Any halaal eating places in bethal?jzk
  115. Pics – A glimpse of the Gupta wedding http://www.citypress.co.za/multimedia/pics-a-g
  116. kLEIDOSCOPE MAKE UP & BEAUTY WORKSHOPS DBN 26TH MAYPMB 09TH JUNEJOHANNESBURG , PRETOR
  117. Slms, urgently looking for a 2bedroom flat north beach, anyone know of nethn avail??
  118. Slmz would lik to have some new savory recipes? Tried tested nd tasty lol jzk!
  119. Photo - Hurricane in Saturn - 2000km wide. the distance between Jozi and Cape Town is
  120. Good day all. Can someone please give me the number for someone that does photo puzzl
  121. Slmz, would just like to find out who does wallpaper installation in the Lenasia area
  122. Hello. My baby is now 9months old and doesn't like eating as she used to before....sh
  123. Slmz...has anyone purchased a Genessi comfort support mattress? What are your reviews
  124. Slms,hve a lot of small ants cmg in my house anything I can use or do smething bout i
  125. Hi/Slmz. I need to know if anybody out there knows anything about evolutionary game t
  126. Salaam , im looking for a nurse/caregiver in the laudium area, to look after a sick e
  127. Salaams. Does anyone know where I can get a velcro Ihraam from in Lenz, urgently. Jaz
  128. Was told that castor oil helps acne marks and is also good for hair loss, has anyone
  129. Hi, does anyone know who does those name chains? Please let me know
  130. Photo - Hope you had a lekker relaxing workers day South Africa..
  131. Slms /hi my email on my bb does not have a send option any idea y ?
  132. Slm, looking for kurta for 1 week old newborn baby boy, anywhere I can buy in the jhb
  133. Slmz, urgently looking for a flat/outbuilding to rent in overport or surrounding area
  134. Anyone interested in selling ice cream or pop corn at the Lenz high Nanima family fun
  135. A public holiday in the middle of the week really makes things mix up. You have the
  136. Salaams. Looking for a tried and tested mealie lagaan recipe. thanks.
  137. Sumayya SayedSlms...can someone please provide me with a delicious liquorice cupcake
  138. Ziyaad N Tasneem LatibSlmz all - Have any mums out there used DryNaps nappies? Lookin
  139. slms. Please tell me where I can get those plastic cups for ice creams the clear ones
  140. Zainab Mangeraaslm.looking for some1 that folds samoosas V neatly in joburg.my par an
  141. Travel Thursday - Please place all your travel requests, ********* sales in this post
  142. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  143. Daily duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  144. Masala tea or Strong black coffee - what drink is your wake up call in the morning..
  145. aslm.looking for some1 that folds samoosas V neatly in joburg.my par and filling..tha
  146. Any educators! Where can I get stamps for school . Homework incomPlete etc date/signa
  147. I'm looking for a reliable stay in domestic in parktown killarney area please
  148. Slmz all - Have any mums out there used DryNaps nappies? Looking for reviews and rati
  149. Slms...can someone please provide me with a delicious liquorice cupcake recipe. Is it
  150. Receipe for chicken breyani?anyone
  151. Hi desperately looking for transport from Lenz to Clulee Road Linbro Park 8 to 4:30
  152. Kubashnie GovenderWas told that castor oil helps acne marks and is also good for hair
  153. Slmz, looking to buy a new dishwasher. Any advice? Tips? What functions should I look
  154. slm nanima does anyone have a liqourice cupcake recipe to share. Jzk
  155. Which social media technology do you use? Press like next to the ones you use the mos
  156. Slmz ,need contact number for someone who does kunchas /parcels ?in jhb,
  157. Ayesha BuckusSlmz...has anyone purchased a Genessi comfort support mattress? What are
  158. Slms I'm looking for sumone in Pta/Jhb that sews scarves. Need it for a wedd. Looking
  159. salaams,desperately looking for a good stay in domestic.. any one know of anyone ?
  160. Hi nanima I heard abt pro series shampoo did any1 use it & hw is it need something 4
  161. slms any spa in Durban area.reasonable with contact details
  162. Salaams Are there any Truck Drivers with a Valid code 10 license and PDP interested i
  163. slms any ideas for hub bday.on monday 6th
  164. Wslms take a smalll glasss and luke warm water and tsp honey and four drops of fresh
  165. is there any vbelt industries?
  166. Fatima DadaSlmz, any home remedies for a dry cough. 7mnths pregnant
  167. Bhai Seedatpls how can I soften my new pair of denim jeans.
  168. Bilal I. Seedat - Looking for long lost brother Post From Yusuff Ahmad Loonat (Maputo
  169. Shanaaz Jogeeslms Looking for a trauma counselor who works with children in Polokwan
  170. Farzana GulamnabiSlmz would like to have some new savory recipes? Tried tested and ta
  171. I need to speak with parents who have kids attending any of the Reddam Private School
  172. Any1 know of some1 tried and tested that does pest control ? We have these small blac
  173. Hey there all,does any1 know of some1 in lenz that does nice bridal makeup ? Please p
  174. Kubashnie GovenderWas told that castor oil helps acne marks and is also good for hair
  175. Sashnie MaganbeharieHello Nanima & Friends. Pls help! I have really oily hair,and hav
  176. I wonder why the Guptas chose Lost city from all places to have their wedding. There
  177. Slms, looking to know if there is any good Halaal food available in Illovo Durban...u
  178. Slms. I'm URGENTLY looking for a reliable domestic worker for 3months (May,June and J
  179. Naeem LatibSlm, looking for kurta for 1 week old newborn baby boy, anywhere I can buy
  180. Photo - How to clean a fish. Share tips with us on how you fillet a fish?
  181. Slm, pls share a coconut ice recipe. Jia
  182. Looking for a day sPa For Couple aNniversAry treat pas help Pretrial/job
  183. Cooking Culture - share with us family recipes, give us the authentic name of the dis
  184. Nanima Forum - Confused wide selection looking for Sanitary pad reviews http://bit.ly
  185. Slmz. Is there no water in the whole of Lenz?
  186. Slmz. Any tips to help wean baby off breast??Tried nuk and tommee tippee bottles, she
  187. Slms, looking for contact details of the lady from Azaadville that sells Mother's Cho
  188. Headlines - It was "too risky a commitment to make" to say there would be no load she
  189. Please be on the lookout for a White Honda Jazz Reg No SLH109GP in the Mayfair/Mayfai
  190. Slmz Nanima and friends..I'm a full time working teacher..this only my second year of
  191. Looking for someone that sews swimming costumes in lenz and Mayfair.
  192. Salaamz, anyone moved to the uk? How does shipping your stuff over ffrom sa to uk wor
  193. Salaams, anyone with a simple bread pudding recipe
  194. Yumna ShaikSlmz. Where can I get bavaria thawas?
  195. Sameera ImranSlmz, looking to buy a new dishwasher. Any advice? Tips? What functions
  196. Samantha GovenderHello... What can I use on my toddlers curly hair to thicken it... I
  197. Sashnie MaganbeharieGood day Nanima & Friends. Where can I but a Leap Pad 2,charger.
  198. Have an ANON question. Desperate for help. We have created a place just for you to as
  199. Slmz. Where can I get bavaria thawas?
  200. Good day Nanima & Friends. Where can I but a Leap Pad 2,charger. Tia
  201. Hello... What can I use on my toddlers curly hair to thicken it... I am tryin a mixed
  202. Slm. I'm looking for some1 that makes personalised tasbeehs in Cpt.
  203. Slmz. Hope someone can help me, I'm looking for numbers for movers in pmb. Jazaakulla
  204. Slms,how much of flour and baking powder needs to be used to substitute 1/2 cup of se
  205. Fatima Seedat RawatSalaams...Im looking for orphanages/frail care homes in the north
  206. Slm.considering getting the Samsung Galaxy S4. Your thoughts on it pls.jia.
  207. Salaams...Im looking for orphanages/frail care homes in the north of johannesburg. Ho
  208. Slmz.am looking for someone 2download movies onto a hardrive. Jhb area.
  209. Anyone know the spice called 'sumac' ? whats the indian version of it? and where can
  210. Shobie SukunHi is there any1 out suffering with burning mouth syndrome. I'm really su
  211. if you don't have amli/tamarind. what can you use as a substitute but still get that
  212. Slmz. We've recently moved to Forest Town, Johannesburg. I would like to know if ther
  213. Slms.peel off nail polish fell on white jeans.how to remove.
  214. Slm, could u guys pls recomend nice self catering accomodation in cape town, somethin
  215. Slms all nanima fans. EP Baumann Primary school is hosting a leadership breakfast thi
  216. slms all..what's the best cream to use on toddlers skin that is dry &sensitive. thnx!
  217. Slmz Peeps. When visiting the Walter Sisulu Bota
  218. Slms. Looking for someone that makes n sells samoosa pur in Dbn. JIA
  219. Slmz.I'm looking to buy the black Samsung double mirror door fridge/freezer.Does anyo
  220. Slmz.I'm looking to buy a new fridge/freezer preferably the Samsung double door in bl
  221. Slmz anybody doing/did a phd in public health? Would u recommend it? Thanks
  222. Salaams, where can I get a baby leopard tortoise from?
  223. Photo - laugh out loud
  224. Slmzz does any1 have a nice tried
  225. Slmz... Can someone suggest a good someone to help me with repairs for our pool. the
  226. Slmz and Jummah Mubarak,Please can you lovely folks advise as to where, in Mumbai and
  227. Fahmeedas DelightsCurious question.Islamically we know that we should give children n
  228. Slmz please advise on which is a good supplement for healthy skin, hair and nails.
  229. Curious question.Islamically we know that we should give children names with good mea
  230. Slmz jummah mubarak. Need help, from someone studying teaching through unisa pls woul
  231. F ismailSalaams. I have a problem where my room has a damp smell. It seems like ther
  232. Bibi Fathima MakdaSlmz.I'm looking to buy the black Samsung double mirror door fridge
  233. Photo - Join us for the Lenz High Nanima Family Fun day on Saturday 11 May. Lekker c
  234. Saadiya BassaSalaamz, anyone moved to the uk? How does shipping your stuff over ffrom
  235. Aisha ValodiaSlmz Nanima and friends..I'm a full time working teacher..this only my s
  236. Yumna ShaikeSlmz. Any tips to help wean baby off breastmilk? Tried nuk and tommee tip
  237. Yasmin CasmodSlmz anybody doing/did a phd in public health? Would u recommend it? Tha
  238. Naadiya Kajeeslms all..what's the best cream to use on toddlers skin that is dry &sen
  239. Khadeeja GaniSalaams! Looking for a home business cook in Johannesburg that makes hom
  240. Ayesha MoosaSlmz.jumma mubarak to 1 n all.pls help...im looking for a recipe for chan
  241. What's on events - place your fundraisers, events, markets days, workshops, courses i
  242. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  243. Daily duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  244. Slmz.jumma mubarak to 1 n all.pls help...im looking for a recipe for chana chatpati w
  245. Slmz.looking for a nice baked potatoe recipe.like d one at mikes kitchen. Jazakalah.
  246. Salaams! Looking for a home business cook in Johannesburg that makes home cooked meal
  247. Slmz. I'm looking for a good electrician in the Pretoria area.
  248. Where can I get the globes for the coldman lamps?
  249. Photo - Count down begins, Join us for the Lenz High Nanima Family Fun day on Saturda
  250. slms does anyone know of a lawyer who deal with claimsfrom road accident fund prefera