PDA

View Full Version : Frequently asked questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

1. Salaams, can ladies pls contacts of who makes really good samoosas in jhb. Jazakallah
  2. Slmz..... If anyone is looking for a place to hunt visit http://www.paurosa.co.za/ .
  3. Mishqa KhanAslms all. Pls advise...my son is in Gr 1. I'm having a hard time teaching
  4. Rehana Essop AmodSlmz. does anyone have grub in a tub recipe,plz?Jia.
  5. Slmz.duz ny1 hv d grub in a tub recipe,plz?Jia.
  6. Slm.. 2 any1 who has been 2 goldreef city recently. Is there ne halaal take away?
  7. Aslms all. Pls advise...my son is in Gr 1. I'm having a hard time teaching him his sp
  8. what's your thoughts on this..Omar Borkan Al Gala The Dubai Man Kicked Out Of Saudi A
  9. Photo - Blast from the past - doc martens - looks like they still in fashion though..
  10. slmz,looking for a slush machine to hire out for a day-----------pls in Lenasia
  11. Any advice on where to invest
  12. Good news - THE retail price of all grades of petrol will fall by 73c a litre (c/l) f
  13. Slmz. I would like to know where can i get a touch pad diary/to do list that i can us
  14. Farzeen Ismail MullahSalaams, can ladies pls give me contacts of who makes really goo
  15. Hajra DawoodSalaams. Has anyone purchased a cellphone using telkom mobile, any advise
  16. Aneesa Bint HashimSlmz. Hope all are well on this Friday iA. Looking for a bread-stic
  17. Slmz. Hope all are well on this Friday iA. Looking for a bread-stick recipe please. S
  18. Salaams. Has anyone purchased a cellphone using telkom mobile, any advise regarding s
  19. Salaams,Is there any1 here selling sinpods thei mini sort of 1 for gym at a reasonabl
  20. Slm, what how many photos etc. are required wen one renews their drivers licence? Th
  21. Salaams, can ladies pls give me contacts of who makes really good samoosas in DBN. Or
  22. Lookin for new contract- cell c has best deals but is it a good network? Blackberry z
  23. Salaams, would like to know if anyone has stayed at the Shaza hotel in Madina and the
  24. salaams. Could someone please tell me where is the best place to buy a pringle golf s
  25. Slmz I'm looking for a day care urgently for my 18month old babyboy can anyone provid
  26. Does anyone know of a dentist in the vaal/jhb/lenz area that will be able to help me
  27. Photo - Food for thought
  28. Why cant I view posts by others?
  29. Cottages 2Let/2Share in Crosby. Safe,Secure n Private.Close 2 all amenities.Perfect 4
  30. assalaam does anyone know who makes nice samoosa pur in lenasia and ready cut pie dou
  31. Hello Nanima. I'm getting visitors from Oz towards the end of May, they'll only be he
  32. slmz. "BREAD MACHINE USERS"? i would like to know if any one here is making their own
  33. Slms does any1 have old kids clothes to give away for boys and girls pls inbox me
  34. Slms. Looking for someone who does rubble removal at a reasonable price in central Jo
  35. Looking for a adega chicken recipe...asap plz...what can I subsitute 4 meditaranean s
  36. Looking for a adega chicken recipe...asap plz...what can I subsitute 4 meditaranean s
  37. Slmz plz cn someone tell me whereabout in lenasia can I get my car brake lights chang
  38. ?????????? ?????????? ?????????? ????? ?? ????????????. Looking for samoosa pur. Who
  39. Salam, where in KZN can I find nice abayas/cloaks for my 6 year old? And reasonbly pr
  40. Slmz my 5mnth old has a bad cough and now hs voice has gne. Is this normal and how lo
  41. slms/hi all. Pls help with a good reasonable driving school in the overport area.tnx
  42. Slms.I woud like to knw which is the best treadmills.and how is the Trojan stamina 31
  43. Slms.I woud like to knw which is the best treadmills.and how is the Trojan stamina 31
  44. Slms to all.saw the request that was posted earlier from the mum who needs help to te
  45. Anybody know what testing stations are open tomorrow (Saturday)? Need to do license r
  46. And I'm looking for a very warm black jacket for my son, 8 years old.
  47. Mishqa KhanAslms,I'm making methi lagan & discovered I'm out of BP. Can I use bicarb
  48. Aslms,I'm making methi lagan & discovered I'm out of BP. Can I use bicarb instead? Pl
  49. Is the plaza open today?
  50. Rookeya Ravatslmz. "BREAD MACHINE USERS"? i would like to know if any one here is mak
  51. Slmz anyone knows wat time picadilly closes in fordsburg today??
  52. Slmz anyone knows wat time picadilly closes today in fordsburg??
  53. Slms,looking fr place to rent in isipingo hills or beach,asap,pref a flat,2bedroom, c
  54. Photo - Container gardening. Share with us your unique gardening tips for small space
  55. Faaiza Hassam Does anyone have details of a place that does Paintball in the East Ran
  56. Rayhana DadabhaSay NO to violence against Women and Children worldwide. Join SANMWF a
  57. Nazeerah SurteeSlmz my 5mnth old has a bad cough and now hs voice has gne. Is this no
  58. Sumi JogiatSlm I have been sufferng from an ear ache 4 the past week only @ night...l
  59. weekend duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sa
  60. Say NO to violence against Women and Children worldwide. Join SANMWF and ANC womens l
  61. Slm I have been sufferng from an ear ache 4 the past week only @ night...last night i
  62. Slm I have been sufferng from an ear ache 4 the past week only @ night...last night i
  63. Slms to all . Is Anyone looking for a reliable and safe place for their kids to be l
  64. slms.does any 1 knows who sponsors for a person that's goin for hajj.I know of some o
  65. Does anyone have details of a place that does Paintball in the East Rand for me? I've
  66. Slmz, my 3 year old is suffering with a toothache. please help are there any dentist
  67. Slms today is a public holiday . Can someone advise if banks are open
  68. nanima please help moving from durbs to pretoria. looking for a single bedroom flat t
  69. Slms...I'm lukn fr a white LV handbag...any1 sellin here on fb? Pls cntact me
  70. Slms whrs a nice cofee spot in jbg area
  71. Jzkallah to all who replied, and I'm looking for someone who has pitter pitter and sl
  72. Slmz,when did u start ur little 1 on cerelac..? 3mnths or 4mnths?
  73. Slmz .. There's an Islaamic lecture tomorrow in Villa Liza(Boksburg) , does anyone ha
  74. Saliha Jogieposted toAsk Nanima?about a minute ago via BlackBerry Smartphones AppSlms
  75. Adiel-jameela EsofSlmz all,my 4 month old has a white looking rash kinda thing on the
  76. Slms.where can i refill gas for the small blue gas tank(which we use for picnics)in j
  77. Slmz all,my 4 month old has a white looking rash kinda thing on the middle of his for
  78. Do you remember 27 April 1994. Freedom day Did you vote or were you still at school.
  79. Brainy Bachoo - ask your child this question and type out exactly what they say? What
  80. Reshma VallabhHello Nanima. I'm getting visitors from Oz towards the end of May, they
  81. Does anyone know if the Oriental Plaza is open tomorrow?
  82. slms =) I'm looking for someone who offers sewing lessons for beginners in the benoni
  83. 'Like' Romans Pizza (Official) and then 'like' their latest pic and post and u could
  84. I do!Wonderful!A quiet sense of anticipation.......the buzz was awesome!Also all the
  85. Salaams.. 1 bedroom accommodation available in Walmer Estate, Cape Town. Inbox me for
  86. Slmz, Looking for a halaal bnb in potch or klerksdorp?
  87. Slmz, does anyone know what is the name of that nasheed that used to play on radio is
  88. Slmz. What number do I contact to find out if a CC is still in existance? Shukran
  89. Lubna TicklaySlmz,when did u start ur little 1 on cerelac..? 3 months or 4 months
  90. Zeenat MoollaSlms where is a nice cofee spot in joburg area
  91. Duas requested for akeela khan who is fighting for her life in garden city hospital a
  92. Little ToTs Of The Vally PlayschoolA Playschool with a difference " Start your child
  93. exams are upon us, what are your tips, As a university student? What works for you?
  94. Has anybody tried making gajar halwa in a pressure cooker?. Just an enquiry to speed
  95. would you like to make a difference in someone’s life, ask your company, family and f
  96. Aarifah Ahmedexams are upon us, what are your tips, As a university student? What wor
  97. Please post on your wall. Transport urgently required daily from menlyn to Church Squ
  98. Arshad MoolaHey all. I'm looking to go for a sunrise boat tour in Durban. Any suggest
  99. Slmz does Anyone know if these e numbers are halaal or not?E477 n E471.jazakalah.
  100. Najmah HoosenHas anybody tried making gajar halwa in a pressure cooker?. Just an enqu
  101. Haseena Abdoolaslmz, does anyone know who sells nice plasma stands, reasonably priced
  102. Hey all. I'm looking to go for a sunrise boat tour in Durban. Any suggestions?
  103. Rayhana DadabhayWant to buy a lounge suite. Which furniture stores do u recomend on t
  104. slmz, does anyone know who sells nice plasma stands, reasonably priced in d Dbn area
  105. Want to buy a lounge suite. Which furniture stores do u recomend on th east rand. Con
  106. URGENT BIRD SALE!!!• 1 mature female (green) ringneck.. R250 neg.• 1 mature latino (y
  107. Slmz - is the Heinz 2 min Noodles Halaal?
  108. Salaams all. How do I go about putting an ad in the muslim women magazine? Pls can I
  109. Nabeela KajeeLookin for new contract- cell c has best deals but is it a good network?
  110. slms does any1 know any sponsors 4 hajj
  111. Sumaiya OmarKindly suggest the best baking supply stores for edible and non edible pr
  112. Sadiya Osmanslmz. looking for someone who does good threading in fordsburg area. tnx
  113. Slms.. I'd like to share an experience that I've come accross one too many times and
  114. community ann. electricty out in mayfair west and some surrounding area's. please irr
  115. Saaliha Ahmedslms =) I'm looking for someone who offers sewing lessons for beginners
  116. Salms. I need 2 gt a parcel frm durbs to joburg. Does any1 knw of a reasonable courie
  117. slmz. looking for someone who does good threading in fordsburg area. tnx in advance.
  118. Hi....to the ladies....what's ur preferance to drive auto or manual.....why?
  119. Assalamualaikum/Hi What is the better Samsung S4 contract deal?.Cell C or MTN ?Whats
  120. Nazira MahommedSlms.I woud like to knw which is the best treadmills.and how is the Tr
  121. Is there a butcher open anywhere in Mayfair area?
  122. Kindly suggest the best baking supply stores for edible and non edible products in th
  123. Looking for muslim orphanages to assist, we have one in Cape Town we normally invite
  124. Photo - Stepping on a Lego is one of the most painful things. Also the deurmekaar Leg
  125. Slm I heard there's a place in fordsburg or mayfair that sells different type of tea
  126. slmz. Does ne1 hav d logik ice cream maker? Is it a good buy?
  127. ??mz can any o??f Y?o??? lady's ????s? help ???? a flop proof flan recipe ????s? jzk
  128. Video - Amazing video of a Cheetah killing a Gazelle.. Has anyone seen a kill in the
  129. Looking for a lift club from Becker Str to the centre next to Milpark Holiday Inn..wo
  130. slmz. would like to know where i can buy sissy boy pumps at wholesale prices in jhb?j
  131. Salaam looking for a nice cake pop recept. Mine fall off stick cake too soft jzkl
  132. Slms Is bbm on Z10 (prepaid) expensive? I want it mostly for bbm and not downloadin
  133. Riyaana GovenderHi to the ladies what's ur preferance to drive auto or manual why?
  134. Slmz who rememners steri milk in the glass bottles??wat happened t dem?rem da older p
  135. Slmz hw are u keeping?do u still hv stalls available fr the 11 of april.fatima
  136. Slms. Deciding to go 2 Spur. What's the best steak 2 order or what's ur favourite mea
  137. Slms nanima,my mum wants to know what's the best upright fridge/freezer to buy ?
  138. Fans I need your help! A friend of mine is looking for an apartment or flat similar t
  139. slms. Can anyone recommend a reputable jeweller who buys gold and diamonds. (Durban a
  140. Gareeb meelon chalta hai Khana khane ke liye. Ameer meelo chalta hai Khana Bachane ke
  141. salaams I need a i phone 5 complete screen does any one know where I can get one plea
  142. I had the @confinement Aunty / huwawer Aunty with me during my confinement and I stro
  143. Slmz. Does anyone know of someone travelling from Lenasia to Gallagher Estate or surr
  144. Slms Is bbm on Z10 (prepaid) expensive? I want it mostly for bbm and not downloading
  145. Slmz.. Looking for some1 that makes marshmallows and sweets in durban? Names and numb
  146. Does anyone know what time the FNB @ Galleria closes during the week?
  147. what are the rules to play ludo? we playing now but a bit confused..
  148. Slmz im looking for the confinement recipes (huawar water etc) that were recently giv
  149. slms/hi all..i need some help..i misplaced my matric certificate..and i need it to ap
  150. Slmz ... Where can i get a Samsung S3 screen repaired in Jhb ? It fell and cracked. P
  151. Slmz! I'm looking for baby wrap(the one were u can have and wear wile baby sleep in/f
  152. Toyota corola 1.6. Light blue. 140,000km. 2003 model. R65,000. Please contact: Abdul
  153. Slms Nanima, please would u repost the load shedding times web address. Can't seem to
  154. Yakoob Mahomed Perfume HouseSlms Is bbm on Z10 (prepaid) expensive? I want it mostly
  155. Youlisha Kasil Sooklallhi i need to knw asap. Cn i apply tint onto wet hair? Want to
  156. what is the most important quality do you look for in a spouse? those that are marrie
  157. hi i need to knw asap. Cn i apply tint onto wet hair? Wnt to apply nw bt i cnt w8
  158. Naseema Laher Does anybody have a number for a person doing rhino board bulkheads or
  159. Maryam Bibi AboobakerSlmz. Pls post for me nanima. I'm using a Z10 n my fb msgs jus k
  160. Slmz. Pls post for me nanima. I'm using a Z10 n my fb msgs jus keep resending. I have
  161. Slmz. My lil girl is gona b 3yrs. I'm lookin 4 play schools in d durban area pref. Ov
  162. Slmz, has any1 tried the no no hair removal thing? Any feedback? Thnks
  163. Has the ramadan preps started. Count down begins. About 70 days time. If you sell sav
  164. Safiya DesaiSlmz! I'm looking for baby wrap(the one were u can have and wear wile bab
  165. Slmz!I have black hair n want 2 tint it brown. Any suggestions as 2 what tint I can b
  166. Slmz all who has stock of the s4 on cell c contract in jhb?
  167. Photo - Final countdown begins- just two more weeks for this event. Lenasia Secondary
  168. Kooraysha MoulaHi, looking 4 someone who offers swimming classes in howick.
  169. Hi, looking 4 someone who offers swimming classes in howick.
  170. Aneesa M EbrahimSlms nanima,my mum wants to know what's the best upright fridge/freez
  171. Mayroon Richards Bailey Slms Can any of you ladies, please help need a flop proof fla
  172. If you go out for a family fun day type event what chow do you prefer. Press like nex
  173. Sebenza - looking or offering a job. place your request here
  174. Nabila Amoojee AhmedSlmz. I am looking for someone who does helium balloons in lenasi
  175. Home industry of the day - Please place all your home industry adverts in this post O
  176. Daily duchaaz - place all your selling and requests for transport, textbook, car sale
  177. Slmz. I am looking for someone who does helium balloons in lenasia
  178. DELICIOUS SPRING ROLLS:High Quality Ingredients:Fresh, Clean, HALAAL.Prep'd in Clean,
  179. Cottages 2Let/2Share in Crosby. Safe,Secure n Private.Close 2 all amenities.Perfect 4
  180. Does anybody know where I can get chickens that lay eggs in Johannesburg?
  181. Tasnim Arbee VallySlmz!I have black hair n want 2 tint it brown. Any suggestions as 2
  182. As-salaam Could someone please tell me where there's a paper recycling place in the L
  183. Pmb & Dbn Soft homemade roti can freeze n microwave wen need to use 10 for R20 contac
  184. I have a question everyone knows someone who have somehow slowed their electricity o
  185. Slm. Does anyone have a anice potatoe bake recipe plz?
  186. Running late, unexpected visitorsNo stressAdd milk to your ready made kheer mix & boi
  187. slmz. Can anyone help me with preschools in lenasia area.
  188. Has any1 heard of the countrybliss day spa. Is it worth it or not. Reviews pleez.
  189. My Dearest WIFE: I Promise To take time for you and pursue you passionately And I pro
  190. Salaams can anyone tell me who supplies kids birthday cakes at a reasonable price in
  191. Ayesha Engar JoosabSlmz, my 2 year old keeps getting nose bleeds and Dr said I need t
  192. Hi , Please help me , Where can I get plastic coated wire fencing ? South Coast... Th
  193. K IsmailDear Nanima fans - My baby is 4 months old and he refuses to drink formula. I
  194. Slmz, my 2 year old keeps getting nose bleeds and Dr said I need to cauterize any has
  195. Shamiela Pandey PetersSalaam looking for a nice cake pop recipe. Mine fall off stick
  196. Salams...cn ne1 tell me we're cn find baking products at wsale ..in drban and jhb are
  197. sisters and brothers..please do some reading on the new anti-harassment bill that has
  198. Zaakira Seedat DawoodSlmz who rememners steri milk in the glass bottles??wat happened
  199. Choria lucky packet - get choria delivered directly to you. choose 5 packets that co
  200. Greeting everyone....Hi all... Transport needed from Lenasia South to Lenasia from 2n
  201. Slmz anybody who has a communications degree pls comment I'll inbox you,need some inf
  202. Slmz does any 1 no of gud reliable electricians in lenz jzk
  203. Shanaaz AlbertusLooking for muslim orphanages to assist, we have one in Cape Town we
  204. Salaams nanima and all, looking for a contact person to cater for a corporate event i
  205. Slmz looking 4 a frail care clinic in the Durban area prefer an Islamic Centre.
  206. What is a nice recipe to prepare chicken mince for a cottage pie?
  207. Fahmeeda Abdool MajidSalaamzJust curious to know, what do parents do when ur kids sta
  208. Kajal Kowlassur MaharajPlease post Hi could somebody please give a pizza base recipe,
  209. Samira Patel-Farooquilooking for a someone reliable to put up wallpaper in north of J
  210. SalaamzJust curious to know, what do parents do when ur kids start throwing tantrums
  211. Please post Hi could somebody please give a pizza base recipe,wen ever I try to make
  212. Parenting Problems - You just sat down to dinner with your husband and three kids at
  213. looking for a someone reliable to put up wallpaper in north of Johannesburg. i have t
  214. Salams. How do I get an academic record/transcript of my degree from UNISA? Is there
  215. Raeesa Mohamedslmzlooking for a kids orphanage in the Sherwood or surrounding area .S
  216. slmz,plz tell me does two single beds together make a king or two 3/4beds?
  217. Zuleika Bibi SulemanSlmz im looking for the confinement recipes (huawar water etc) th
  218. slmzlooking for a kids orphanage in the Sherwood or surrounding area .Shukran
  219. Hi, I need to find out who in Durban sells cheap but good quality round & square baki
  220. Slmz, I'm a student traveling to uj, everyday, I'm looking for passengers in the jhb
  221. Slmz!! Where can I get Kolunji Oil in Johannesburg and at what price?
  222. Lukin 4 a tried an tested crayfish recipe plz,
  223. slmz....I'm looking to buy a hot towel cabinet, at a good price....new or second hand
  224. Photo - lol
  225. slms looking for beginner sewing lessons in the boksburg / benoni area...thanks =)
  226. please announce the winner for the A&S Wholesalers competition - we are all waiting p
  227. Plz help with an unsual science experiment .Not volcanoes plz to common
  228. Salaams Any neotel agents in Jhb?? Need help asap Please send me a msg on FB Thanks i
  229. Slms my husband n I want to go to Zanzibar In The June/July period.looking for a good
  230. Where can I buy gluten free flour from in Joburg?Any tried and tested recipes for rot
  231. Headlines - South Africa may lose up to three of its public holidays following compl
  232. anyone know where I can get watermelons (sweet) at this time of the year in jhb? Desp
  233. Slms, need ideas for a speech for a grade 2, Topic, My Culture......
  234. Slm. Cn
  235. Have A Heart.Play Your Part. Reports Palestine news and inspiring messages. This is o
  236. Slmz,where in durban will I find a yellow badge kinda thingy-dono wat u call it,its l
  237. hi. does anyone know the driver of a white vw gti deedat 2-zn from the Durban area?
  238. Zaakirah Mohomed-DindarDoes anybody know where I can get chickens that lay eggs in Jo
  239. Slms, a friend of mine is looking for a size 36 or 38, 1.71 in height - wedding gown,
  240. Slms, looking for an Avon agent in the central dbn area. Kindly leave ur details and
  241. Slms Any ideas what to serve with cous cous? Something with gravy/ saucy not dry...
  242. Request for a sweet rice and frikkadel recipe please.
  243. Slms... Any1 with a home remedy for mouth ulcers ?
  244. Slmz and hi I'm selling a bullet poof vest with plates and I'm also selling a air rif
  245. Slm looking for a tried and tested ghas recipe pls, jzk.
  246. Slmz any1 heard of Falaah Investments n did any1 buy from dm?
  247. Looking for someone that does false ceilings, or bulkheads . Not a very big job, if a
  248. nani 20 000... and a few over.... who was no 20000... congrats on reaching the milest
  249. Commencing wednesday 01st may or saturday 04th May week Cake Decorating & Sugar Craft
  250. Hi I want to know with regards to the sassa grant re registration any idea if it has